Sea eagles keen on Whare for 2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mitch

Bencher
Thoughts?

Kiwis centre Dean Whare could be moving back to the Sea Eagles, with his old club prepared to make him a huge offer.

Whare, who is out for the rest of the season with a knee injury, is off contract at the end of next season and it's believed Sea Eagles coach Trent Barrett wants to bring him back to Sydney's northern beaches.

The 26-year-old Whare is regarded as one of the best centres in the NRL and has been one of the first names Stephen Kearney puts on his Kiwis team sheet for each test.

http://i.stuff.co.nz/sport/league/82882125/sea-eagles-keen-on-taking-dean-whare-back-for-2018-season

Thoughts?

Kiwis centre Dean Whare could be moving back to the Sea Eagles, with his old club prepared to make him a huge offer.

Whare, who is out for the rest of the season with a knee injury, is off contract at the end of next season and it's believed Sea Eagles coach Trent Barrett wants to bring him back to Sydney's northern beaches.

The 26-year-old Whare is regarded as one of the best centres in the NRL and has been one of the first names Stephen Kearney puts on his Kiwis team sheet for each test.

http://i.stuff.co.nz/sport/league/82882125/sea-eagles-keen-on-taking-dean-whare-back-for-2018-season

Still only young but geez he is injury prone. Not sure on that one !

Not really....prefer the call someone made earlier on Aitken from Illawarra
Solid player when match fit which is only 50% of the time....best NRL centres...can't buy into that call??

I'd get him back without a doubt makes out back line stronger with Walker and whare as our starting centres.

Would be an ace signing, he left because he wasn't getting a start even though he deserved it, but was behind two of the best centres in the game.

I'd be down with that if he comes back from injury Ok next season. I like whare, good player.

at the right price yes, otherwise no. tbh i don't see the hype.

We had a contract with him and had to lry him go for Walker, do you think the riff would have paid full price for him? Or Gutherson for that matter.
My understanding was that we let go of them two because they were desirable to other teams unlike those we were shopping before; Mateo, Burgess and Hodges. Also, I'm pretty sure Hiku even got a pay rise by joining the 'riff as he had multiple teams bidding for his signature.

Talented player but too injury prone for my liking. I'd like a damaging robust centre as a foil to Walker's speed and evasiveness.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4