Sea eagles keen on Whare for 2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bad Knees lead to bad hammy's later in life so I think he might send a little too much time on the sidelines.

We should go after someone younger.

First of all can he prove to us that he can out coach, Brad Arthur, Wayne Bennett, Jayson Taylor, Ricky Stuart etc etc etc

Then once he proves himself as a great coach...then we can all feel more comfortable when we see headlines " Barrett is chasing such and such "

Please keep your thoughts to your self Baz, until you prove to be a great coach !

Lol back to the future we go, going after an old Manly rookie who hasn't done anything since his first game (that I can remember anyway), and the 2006 rookie of the year Blakey
Loving the future
NYEagle

Lol back to the future we go, going after an old Manly rookie who hasn't done anything since his first game (that I can remember anyway), and the 2006 rookie of the year Blakey
Loving the future
NYEagle

The sad thing is... the administration will trade 100's of players to take the focus off Barrett's inexperience in first grade coaching

10 years later when Barrett learns the tricks of the trade we may make the top 4

..I'd be passing on Whare. Too injury prone and only average in my opinion.

I remember when the rumour of Croker to Manly was doing the rounds before the season started. People were up in arms saying his defence was poor and that we could do better.

Well, for mine, Croker is head and shoulders above Whare. And that's even before you take into account Croker rarely misses with the boot. A problem that as rapidly approaching with no solution in sight.

I think he is a very good footballer and anyone that thinks otherwise has not watched closely enough, however he is very injury prone and it's just too big a risk in my opinion.

In saying that, i'd take anyone over Williame! I am not buying into the hype. He has improved, but he is still average and I can't see anything that tells me he will be anything but average. Getting run down by a prop from behind is not good enough. I know Wicks is one of the quicker props but still he hardly a speedster.

I think he is a very good footballer and anyone that thinks otherwise has not watched closely enough, however he is very injury prone and it's just too big a risk in my opinion.

In saying that, i'd take anyone over Williame! I am not buying into the hype. He has improved, but he is still average and I can't see anything that tells me he will be anything but average. Getting run down by a prop from behind is not good enough. I know Wicks is one of the quicker props but still he hardly a speedster.

Was it me or did he look injured making that break?

We will probably make a huge offer to get Gutherson and Hiku back as well. Waste of money as whare has been injury prone all of his career

Last edited:
Yep expect it's already a done deal. Another **** signing just like Lewis Brown. We give the panthers Hiku as a centre, and they off load the rubbish centre they don't want to us.

Is there anyone that Barrett worked with at Penrith that he doesn't want at Manly?

Who next, Gus for Manly CEO? (then again he'd be better than Kelly.....)

Look, Whare is a talent when he's on the field, we know that. The problem has been keeping him on the field because he's been injury prone since going to Penrith.

We can do better than that surely.

Was it me or did he look injured making that break?

Not just you - he actually did go down grabbing at his hamstring after he was tackled, and he didn't look to be striding out fully after the initial ankle tap. Haven't heard anything about it since, so hopefully it was just a cramp or muscle spasm.

Not just you - he actually did go down grabbing at his hamstring after he was tackled, and he didn't look to be striding out fully after the initial ankle tap. Haven't heard anything about it since, so hopefully it was just a cramp or muscle spasm.
Come on do not bring logic into a witch hunt. He was chased down by a front rower (ignore he looked injured, the front rower is known to be one of the fastest over a short distance) so we need to burn him now

Come on do not bring logic into a witch hunt. He was chased down by a front rower (ignore he looked injured, the front rower is known to be one of the fastest over a short distance) so we need to burn him now
There are no excuses...he played the remainder of the game so it wasn't a tear or anything...I can't think of too many other young outside backs that wouldn't have scored in that situation...even Wicks mentioned last week that he isn't the same player that scored that try against the Roosters years ago because the years have caught up with him...we could have iced the game if Hex had pace like all good outside backs should. He was also burned badly for pace by Burgess against Souths two weeks ago.

In the 9's he looked quite quick but he is deceptively slow. If he had other attributes I would cut him some slack but he is just an average fringe first grader IMO.

There are no excuses...he played the remainder of the game so it wasn't a tear or anything...I can't think of too many other young outside backs that wouldn't have scored in that situation...even Wicks mentioned last week that he isn't the same player that scored that try against the Roosters years ago because the years have caught up with him...we could have iced the game if Hex had pace like all good outside backs should. He was also burned badly for pace by Burgess against Souths two weeks ago.

In the 9's he looked quite quick but he is deceptively slow. If he had other attributes I would cut him some slack but he is just an average fringe first grader IMO.

Ok, I'm guessing you've never had that kind of cramp or muscle spasm then, where you pull up lame but it's fine after you walk or stretch it out? You see it happen all the time on the field, especially towards the end of games - it also doesn't feel all that different from waking up with a calf cramp in the middle of the night. Bloody excruciating, and you can't extend your leg or walk on it for a minute or two, but as soon as you get it stretched out it's all back to normal.

Sh*t happens - if you want to compare him to all the other 'young outside backs', then get them all to run a sprint test with a cramp or twinge in the hammy and see how they go. It was as plain as the eyes on your face that he wasn't running at full speed on the night, because something wasn't quite right with the leg.

Ok, I'm guessing you've never had that kind of cramp or muscle spasm then, where you pull up lame but it's fine after you walk or stretch it out? You see it happen all the time on the field, especially towards the end of games - it also doesn't feel all that different from waking up with a calf cramp in the middle of the night. Bloody excruciating, and you can't extend your leg or walk on it for a minute or two, but as soon as you get it stretched out it's all back to normal.

Sh*t happens - if you want to compare him to all the other 'young outside backs', then get them all to run a sprint test with a cramp or twinge in the hammy and see how they go. It was as plain as the eyes on your face that he wasn't running at full speed on the night, because something wasn't quite right with the leg.
I will go ahead. I never said u couldn't accept it, but I'm not!
It's deep in the contest and a young fullback centre winger gets in the clear with 50 to go and a head start and he gets run down from behind by a prop. Where was Wicks cramp?

You can bet Jennings would have scored if the boot was on the other foot.

I'm tired of Manly having a slow backline. U can't coach speed so go and buy some...enough of Williame and Wright.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4