Sea Eagles 2019 Roster: What you need to know!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Suli is our 1st grade centre, our season is toast.

Last season, the opposition targeted his side of the field in both attack and defense. We allowed many tries IN, on that side of the field, and scored very little tries in attack.
Opposition teams tore us apart with his lack of pace / mobility playing a huge part in that.

Last edited:
If Suli is our 1st grade centre, or season is toast.

Last season, the opposition targeted his side of the field in both attack and defense. We allowed many tries IN, on that side of the field, and scored very little tries in attack.
Opposition teams tore us apart with his lack of pace / mobility playing a huge part in that.
I thought he wasn't to bad actually, made a few defense errors but who didn't. He needs to be given his chance and that's what pre_season is all about ,nutting these things out .

If Suli is our 1st grade centre, or season is toast.

Facts that validate my opinion that Kelly was also a MAJOR defensive issue in our back line .
The opposition teams targeted Suli and Kelly and had a field day with both mate .
In 2018 Kellys mediocre defensive efforts caused 22 tries and this was one of the reasons that I believe Des did not want to stay in his way .

The stats are for all to see .
NRL. COM
Among the others who need to brush up a little are Joey Leilua (21 in 24 games at 0.88 per game at the Canberra Raiders) and Manly Sea Eagles rookie Brian Kelly (20 in 22 at 0.91) who were actually second and third after Copley in terms of most total try causes for the season.

Full table in order of fewest try causes per game to most try causes:
https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/01/19/the-best-and-worst-defensive-centres-in-the-nrl/

Facts that validate my opinion that Kelly was also a MAJOR defensive issue in our back line .
The opposition teams targeted Suli and Kelly and had a field day with both mate .
In 2018 Kellys mediocre defensive efforts caused 22 tries and this was one of the reasons that I believe Des did not want to stay in his way .

NRL. COM
Among the others who need to brush up a little are Joey Leilua (21 in 24 games at 0.88 per game at the Canberra Raiders) and Manly Sea Eagles rookie Brian Kelly (20 in 22 at 0.91) who were actually second and third after Copley in terms of most total try causes for the season.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/01/19/the-best-and-worst-defensive-centres-in-the-nrl/

2017 stats ......

NRL. COM

Fair enough. At least Moses wasn't last. He was just 51st worst out of 52 centres. Ouch. Kelly though, I didn't notice to be that poor in 2018, anyways.
That said mate, I agree.I've dribbld on enough about Suli now. People know my position. Now's my time to STFU and either prove me right, or wrong.
I see that he's pumping some morning bongs again today on Instagram. Ugh.

Must know that he's got the centre spot sewn up, over the others like Garrick, Hopoate, Elliott, Kioa.

Fair enough. At least Moses wasn't last. He was just 51st worst out of 52 centres. Ouch. Kelly though, I didn't notice to be that poor in 2018, anyways.
That said mate, I agree.I've dribbld on enough about Suli now. People know my position. Now's my time to STFU and either prove me right, or wrong.
I see that he's pumping some morning bongs again today on Instagram. Ugh.

Must know that he's got the centre spot sewn up, over the others like Garrick, Hopoate, Elliott, Kioa.
Mate, you are a passionate Manly supporter and you wear your heart on your sleeve and have your strong views which is something to be admired . Standing up and saying what you believe is not dribble . Standing up and saying what you believe is what makes this Forum Great . Anything else is just ordinary . You are not ordinary @Ryan . You are a Manly man with passion and sprays his passion all over this forum . Keep it up feathered friend . I might not always agree with your views but I always love your passionate views !!!
follow_your_passion.jpg

Last edited:
Mate, you are a passionate Manly supporter and you wear your heart on your sleeve and have your strong views which is something to be admired . Standing up and saying what you believe is not dribble . Standing up and saying what you believe is what makes this Forum Great . Anything else is just ordinary . You are not ordinary @Ryan . You are a Manly man with passion and sprays his passion all over this forum . Keep it up feathered . I might not always agree with your views but I always love your passionate views !!!
View attachment 10242
Thanks mate. I hope he comes out that clean shaven, fit, aggressive, explosive guy originally at The Tigers, that got selected for Australia, but elected play for Tonga.

Not the unkept, overweight lump we saw last season. I feel bad saying that, but that was my perception of him.

Thanks mate. I hope he comes out that clean shaven, fit, aggressive, explosive guy originally at The Tigers, that got selected for Australia, but elected play for Tonga.

Not the unkept, overweight lump we saw last season. I feel bad saying that, but that was my perception of him.
Mate you said it like you saw it and those who have eyes have seen exactly what you have seen and it did not look pretty
Mediocre players performances should not be tolerated from us paying passionate fans . Fans are there to cheer and to jeer and the players set the tone . Repeat . The players set the tone and we do the rest
The NRL players are not Ballarinas in an opera . They are Gladiators in a Colosseum .

NRL Stats 2018

Kelly ( 22yoa) games played 24 Missed tackles 75 Errors 21 Penalties conceded 14
Suli (20yoa) games played 17 Missed tackles 20 Errors 14 Penalties conceded 3
That's a, Shi't load of missed tackles by Kelly. I think Suli though generally gets a bad wrap for being a fat lazy fuk. People seem to forget he came to us after being grossly deconditioned and unmotivated at other clubs. He's taken his opportunities and whilst hasn't set the world on fire has shown commitment and determination to succeed. I'm hoping under Des' TEAM manly he's going to have a breakout year.

If Suli is our 1st grade centre, our season is toast.

Des has to be looking for a replacement for kelly. Suli is a winger and could become one he of a winger running off walks.. ye hes no center we all witnessed this haha.

Young waddell be in front of him and i see fainu ahead of hodkinson on bench

I don’t think these guys they’ve brought in are here to play for Blacktown BUT they aren’t proven performers yet.

I of course wish them all the very best in achieving their dreams ) and ours).

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8