Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sea Eagles’ best 17: Pressure on the big three with depth to be tested

Zimbalist

You're missing the issue & point here.

1. No-one gives a **** if you're pissed off;

2. The guy has track record (now at his third club) at the age of 20. What do you want? People to praise him?

3. He's taking an important, and I believe expensive spot, so the pressure needs to be rightfully on, and he needs to be committed.

He's had his chance. And second chance. And last year was his 3rd chance, and his play let himself and our side down at times .

Yes, for you, we'll all give him his 4th chance in 3 years .... sure.
Bad day with the head knock lad?

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
2019 Tipping Competitor
@Dan please ditch the 2018 table. The era of mediocrity is OVER !!!

manly al

Premium Member
With the relaxed guidelines for development players to be bought into the main squad this season surely including an unproven Croker now would not make much sense at all . Surely can not be accurate .

The better Robbo

With the relaxed guidelines for development players to be bought into the main squad this season surely including an unproven Croker now would not make much sense at all . Surely can not be accurate .
He is named on the website as in top squad. Hopefully a mistake. As you say the rules have been relaxed so why rush into bringing him up, makes NO sense!

winnyason

The boys are looking very fit while i don't expect miracles a top 8 finish is not out the question.
Our top 17 yeah this is how i see it astreix walker
Tommy turbo
Jorge
Suli
Walker
Hopoate
Elgey
Dce
Tapau
api
Afb
Sironen
thompson
Jake t
Bench
Fainu
tanginoa
paseka
Wadell

Ben

I can see the logic why he is promoted into the top squad if true. Simply to save cap space. He would be on close to minimum wage with a little NRL under his belt. Not saying I agree that he is the best option but I’m guessing that’s its a move to bring in one more solid signing

Kevinward777

The boys are looking very fit while i don't expect miracles a top 8 finish is not out the question.
Our top 17 yeah this is how i see it astreix walker
Tommy turbo
Jorge
Suli
Walker
Hopoate
Elgey
Dce
Tapau
api
Afb
Sironen
thompson
Jake t
Bench
Fainu
tanginoa
paseka
Wadell
Very nice side you have named there mate... certainly capable of winning its share of footy games I’d imagine.

Kevinward777

I can see the logic why he is promoted into the top squad if true. Simply to save cap space. He would be on close to minimum wage with a little NRL under his belt. Not saying I agree that he is the best option but I’m guessing that’s its a move to bring in one more solid signing
Makes a load of sense to me. Two more signings IF Walker doesn’t pan out in February.

Briza

Maroon and White - Born and Bred
He is named on the website as in top squad. Hopefully a mistake. As you say the rules have been relaxed so why rush into bringing him up, makes NO sense!
May be something to do with hodko? Cant see any other reason (maybe he's a centre replacement for walker):rofl:

40 years an eagle

Can anyone confirm lachlan croker has been added to our top squad making now 29 of 30?
Naming our 29 is not due until march 1, only 28 names are required at this stage and have been. We published 29 names but we don't know which 28 have been submitted to the NRL. 1 of the 29 named is not required by the rules to be in either our 29 come march 1 or our 30 come july 1.

Staff online

Latest posts

Top Bottom