Sea Eagles’ best 17: Pressure on the big three with depth to be tested

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With the relaxed guidelines for development players to be bought into the main squad this season surely including an unproven Croker now would not make much sense at all . Surely can not be accurate .
He is named on the website as in top squad. Hopefully a mistake. As you say the rules have been relaxed so why rush into bringing him up, makes NO sense!

The boys are looking very fit while i don't expect miracles a top 8 finish is not out the question.
Our top 17 yeah this is how i see it astreix walker
Tommy turbo
Jorge
Suli
Walker
Hopoate
Elgey
Dce
Tapau
api
Afb
Sironen
thompson
Jake t
Bench
Fainu
tanginoa
paseka
Wadell

I can see the logic why he is promoted into the top squad if true. Simply to save cap space. He would be on close to minimum wage with a little NRL under his belt. Not saying I agree that he is the best option but I’m guessing that’s its a move to bring in one more solid signing

The boys are looking very fit while i don't expect miracles a top 8 finish is not out the question.
Our top 17 yeah this is how i see it astreix walker
Tommy turbo
Jorge
Suli
Walker
Hopoate
Elgey
Dce
Tapau
api
Afb
Sironen
thompson
Jake t
Bench
Fainu
tanginoa
paseka
Wadell
Very nice side you have named there mate... certainly capable of winning its share of footy games I’d imagine.

I can see the logic why he is promoted into the top squad if true. Simply to save cap space. He would be on close to minimum wage with a little NRL under his belt. Not saying I agree that he is the best option but I’m guessing that’s its a move to bring in one more solid signing
Makes a load of sense to me. Two more signings IF Walker doesn’t pan out in February.

Can anyone confirm lachlan croker has been added to our top squad making now 29 of 30?
Naming our 29 is not due until march 1, only 28 names are required at this stage and have been. We published 29 names but we don't know which 28 have been submitted to the NRL. 1 of the 29 named is not required by the rules to be in either our 29 come march 1 or our 30 come july 1.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4