Schuster re-signs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
oh ok - so they would stay just to play A Grade? Forgive me but I am pretty sure Schuster and Guacamole would play A Grade in most teams in the NRL.
Dude seriously?
Read the article, "I wasn't going anywhere"
So are you going to attribute all that to Des being coach?

Schuster Re -signs

HOW ABOUT A MASSIVE CONGRATULATION TO MR PENN AND OUR CLUB !!!
images (2).jpg

Gee man - oh sorry "dude" where did I say that I attributed the signing and it all to Des being coach. Not sure I can see any of those words...... In future you might need someone to help with interpreting what people say on here.
Where did I say the two wouldn't walk into other NRL teams?

Anyhow nitpicking bores me, moving on.

Schuster Re -signs

HOW ABOUT A MASSIVE CONGRATULATION TO MR PENN AND OUR CLUB !!!
View attachment 17486
Well done an important signing for the club and fans, he is good to watch Schuster..

On the Penns they have contributed to the club financially fabulously, my thought it’s time for a step change in ownership now though, more dollars need to be thrown into coaching, football manager, player fitness and sports science.

It’s not visible the Penns are supporting this at the moment.

Just wondering....... if there is all this supposed unrest at Manly and players not happy... and Des being a terrible coach (according to the intelligentsia on here) why have two of our best young players just resigned for a few years? Just asking for a friend?
oh ok - so they would stay just to play A Grade? Forgive me but I am pretty sure Schuster and Guacamole would play A Grade in most teams in the NRL.
Like you I agree Guaca would walk into most A grade sides.

You know one club where Guaca definitely wouldn’t walk into A grade?That club would be the currently 16th placed Manly Warringah ;who also ran 15th last year.

In fact he has not been sighted at that high flying club choc full of star second rowers like Jack Joweiski since winning a MOM award in 2019.

Maybe that’s why the “intelligentsia “are doubting the coach.

Last edited:
The first bit of good news in a long time. Make no mistake this club needs to rebuild from the ground up and this bloke is the start of that. Ditch the dead wood hanging around for another paydate in the NRL's last chance saloon.... and invest in youth.

For perhaps the only time in our history we have both the young cattle to do this and a real shortage of talent above them in first grade.

It's now or never.
And Olakautau’s re-signing

Like you I agree Guaca would walk into most A grade sides.

You know one club where Guaca definitely wouldn’t walk into A grade?That club would be the currently 16th placed Manly Warringah ;who also ran 15th last year.

In fact he has not been sighted at that high flying club choc full of star second rowers line Jack Joweiski since winning a MOM award in 2019.

Maybe that’s why the “intelligentsia “are doubting the coach.
oh I agree there are what I think dumb selection decisions but Des is more qualified than I in relation to selections. Guaca in when fit, Walker should not be fullback - Croker on the bench - Cust in - that for starters

Yes

Walker to centre and we are are one to two try better side simply because he is a strong powerful centre playing in his rightful position with a couple of classy players inside him.
Scores two tries at least last week off shoe early on. Might have changed the game with boys getting some early confidence.

Of all the crazy stuff going on this to me is the doozy of them all.

Last edited:
Yes

Walker to centre and we are are one to two try better side simply because he is a strong powerful centre playing in his rightful position with a couple of classy players inside him.
Scores two tries at least last week off shoe early on. Might have changed the game with boys getting some early confidence.

agreed - weaken a position where we have a real strength meaning we have lost the best centre who is now playing as a very average fullback when we could have another very average fullback in his place

Yes

but again there must be a method to the madness - he wouldn't be picking players as he is without some deep reasoning that we are not aware of

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8