Schuster re-signs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The first bit of good news in a long time. Make no mistake this club needs to rebuild from the ground up and this bloke is the start of that. Ditch the dead wood hanging around for another paydate in the NRL's last chance saloon.... and invest in youth.

For perhaps the only time in our history we have both the young cattle to do this and a real shortage of talent above them in first grade.

It's now or never.

Great news but once again a manager playing games with a club.So he went from wanting out once Foran signed to thinking about Rugby to signing a 3 year deal.This will probably be a pattern during his whole career.I suppose that’s how things go these days.Anyway positive news

The first bit of good news in a long time. Make no mistake this club needs to rebuild from the ground up and this bloke is the start of that. Ditch the dead wood hanging around for another paydate in the NRL's last chance saloon.... and invest in youth.

For perhaps the only time in our history we have both the young cattle to do this and a real shortage of talent above them in first grade.

It's now or never.
I agree with this. I think most of us could stomach a rebuild year if we could see the kids being transitioned through.
I'd be pumped as to see a team including, Turbo, Funa, Saab, Harper, Koula, Schuster etc.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4