Schuster re-signs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That's great news.

Have a good core of a team for 2024 so far

Keppie, Guaca, Shoe, Tent, Jurbo, Turbo, Tippytoes

Get a good half and hooker over the next couple of years and we are building OK
Ok i give up
Who is tippytoes

There is no method. The last 14 games prove that.
sorry but while I have played footy for some 36 years including at some pretty decent levels and coached myself - I am going to defer to someone/others (Des and the club) that they know much much more than I do. Do I agree with some selections - not at all, do I agree with some of our style of play - not at all, do I agree our effort seems to be spasmodic and we have a glass jaw and as soon as things go a bit wrong we collapse - yes I do....... but again I have no inside knowledge at all. Do I think Des is purposefully refusing to listen because he wants to lose - that is just ridiculous? I will just suggest that we all have no real idea and that is why you and I are sitting on these keyboards and will never have a coaching job in the NRL and Des actually has a long and successful career as a coach.

sorry but while I have played footy for some 36 years including at some pretty decent levels and coached myself - I am going to defer to someone/others (Des and the club) that they know much much more than I do. Do I agree with some selections - not at all, do I agree with some of our style of play - not at all, do I agree our effort seems to be spasmodic and we have a glass jaw and as soon as things go a bit wrong we collapse - yes I do....... but again I have no inside knowledge at all. Do I think Des is purposefully refusing to listen because he wants to lose - that is just ridiculous? I will just suggest that we all have no real idea and that is why you and I are sitting on these keyboards and will never have a coaching job in the NRL and Des actually has a long and successful career as a coach.
Mate. All you have stated is the responsibility of a coach. And as the the last 14 weeks have proved Des has lost the plot. Yes he has had a long career but as the status quo shows it isn't currently successful.

Mate. All you have stated is the responsibility of a coach. And as the the last 14 weeks have proved Des has lost the plot. Yes he has had a long career but as the status quo shows it isn't currently successful.
When you get a gig as ahead coach mate - let me know and I will be all ears. As I have said many many times - I don't agree with many selections or the game plan but that is why you and I are on here and he is actually getting paid to be a coach.

When you get a gig as ahead coach mate - let me know and I will be all ears. As I have said many many times - I don't agree with many selections or the game plan but that is why you and I are on here and he is actually getting paid to be a coach.
Des should take some responsibility for the current predicament. The buck stops with him. Yes we are all key board warriors. But he is getting paid the big bickies with little shown for return.

Des should take some responsibility for the current predicament. The buck stops with him. Yes we are all key board warriors. But he is getting paid the big bickies with little shown for return.
yes and I totally agree - the responsibility is all his and he and the players need to get themselves and us out of this mess. What I was trying to get across is that there are reasons why - things Des has seen for him to believe Walker is currently the second best fullback in the club, that Guacamole wasn't on the bench before injured, that we didn't need a backup hooker etc etc. All things I just don't agree with. If I had all the facts which we will never have - maybe I might agree with him. For the life of me I don't understand things at the moment. I am far far from happy - totally pissed actually with the current situation... but I prefer to rely on and believe in the fact that Des knows far far better than I. I also choose to believe that we will turn the corner - maybe not this week but we will. Just my view of life - I am always glass half full - the glass is never ever half empty. I appreciate and share your concerns - totally. I just choose to adopt a different outlook - maybe not as optimistic as @BOZO but I will always believe in this Club and the there is light at the end of the tunnel mentality. The 1978 Manly side if you asked them before the semi finals if they could play 6 games in 24 days they might not have believed it was possible .... but it was! That proved to me that anything with this club is possible!

Has the contract extension been finalised and signed?

If so how long did we extend him for?

Could of chosen a better picture

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210506-160953_League Live.jpg
    Screenshot_20210506-160953_League Live.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8