SBW heading back to Rorters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Seen this and pretty funny - yet accurate !!

Wow!! A market value of only 400k after coming off a 10 million dollar contract, only to have it more than halved because he'll only play half a year (150k) which is coincidentally the amount Roostards have left in their cap!
What an amazing and believable set of circumstances
As a further insult to the Money Bill matter: the untried player Easts "let go" had actually signed to play for Wests next season.

SBW to Roosters on a very suspect valuation

Rules to change to allow potential 17yo to debut for Souths...

PV is fast becoming Todd v2.0, both situations stink and again benefit two well funded and resourced clubs whilst the rest struggle to hold onto players.

As it looks like he is returning... if I was the wolfpack owner I'd certainly want the Toronto contract voided.

Bad enough he was on 5 mil this year (less now, thanks covid), but if an 35 year old with no match fitness wants to run around in the nrl...I'd hate to think he'd still get paid for next year if he gets a serious injury.

But ... that's a decision for people above my pay grade...in every definition. (lol...wah)

If the Rorters win the big one this year with $BW, then it will be won under false pretensions by the 'rorters' literally. As for he'll only play for them, when really he should help the struggling Warriors or even the Dogs, it makes me sick. It's extremely unfair on the other 15 clubs and totally outrageous.

If all this bending of various rules to suit $BW isn't bias, then I don't know what is :mad:
Let’s be honest this season is a joke anyway. Warriors forced to play away from home all season, now Melb having to be based on the sunny coast, bugger all crowds. #fakecomp2020. It would be fitting if the eels won the fake comp.

ps: if we win there’s nothing fake about this comp whatsoever.

SBW to Roosters on a very suspect valuation

Rules to change to allow potential 17yo to debut for Souths...

PV is fast becoming Todd v2.0, both situations stink and again benefit two well funded and resourced clubs whilst the rest struggle to hold onto players.
It’s certainly starting to look that way for Vlandys. Maybe he’s been reading a bit too much of his own hype after getting the comp up and running. And now he’s giving Gus a job at the nrl.

not sbw related, but here'll do.

The Roosters are set to lock up star duo Luke Keary and James Tedesco on monster contracts to ensure they remain at the Tri-colours for the rest of their careers.
And this is another slap in the face for all the other clubs. I wonder if PV will make sure it happens and rubber stamps it. What an insult to the other clubs and just on the heels of signing SBW. Its a complete joke the NRL

Budget Bill , he's not about the money.....

Sonny Bill Williams’ Roosters salary revealed
Phil Rothfield, The Daily Telegraph
July 29, 2020 5:03pm

Sonny Bill Williams’ contract details at the Sydney Roosters can finally be revealed — the superstar forward will be paid $150,000 to play the last four rounds of the competition and finals.
The Roosters tried to register SBW on a $120,000 contract with the NRL.
It was rejected but both parties eventually agreed on a value of $150,000.
That’s $37,500 a game for the last four matches of the season.
“I’m not doing it for money,” he said on Wednesday.
“It wasn’t even part of my thinking."

Budget Bill , he's not about the money.....

Sonny Bill Williams’ Roosters salary revealed
Phil Rothfield, The Daily Telegraph
July 29, 2020 5:03pm

Sonny Bill Williams’ contract details at the Sydney Roosters can finally be revealed — the superstar forward will be paid $150,000 to play the last four rounds of the competition and finals.
The Roosters tried to register SBW on a $120,000 contract with the NRL.
It was rejected but both parties eventually agreed on a value of $150,000.
That’s $37,500 a game for the last four matches of the season.
“I’m not doing it for money,” he said on Wednesday.
“It wasn’t even part of my thinking."
37,500.00 on the cap , no drama for SBW.

New apartment at Bondi, 1.25 million and an Audi R8 , thanks Uncle Nick!!

PS: I made that up BUT it’s probably night far off the money.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2