Same Fricken Side !! Whats going !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If salary cap is the issue, well the club should come out and say it like other clubs have done. Otherwise, there is no other reason/justification for Hasson to be continuously picked other than the coaching staff being stubborn/ignorant and/or blackmailed with goat photo's..

If salary cap is the issue, well the club should come out and say it like other clubs have done. Otherwise, there is no other reason/justification for Hasson to be continuously picked other than the coaching staff being stubborn/ignorant and/or blackmailed with goat photo's..

Sometimes I wonder the same thing...a bit of info to fans might be nice.

Then I wonder if there is some "we can't admit it and give opposition inside info" so fans come last.

So I dunno. What would Larissa say?

Well no...but it would stop us complaining about it! Wouldn't be an issue if we were winning, but we ain't.

Once again same old with Manly this year. St George has improved with astute buying and a smashing defence. Just brought in two players as did the Rorters.
Aren't we allowed to do this? Fair Dinkum .....no variation in selections and we haven't set the works on fire with Lussick and Myles to be honest. Brown a goer but same size and similar to Buhrer and Leary.
Really disappointed with handling of recruitment this year.
Compared our pack in 2013 to the Rorters in size etc and the difference is the passion and commitment shown then by players.
Tooves shows no change in game plan or variation in selections and this puts no pressure on top 13.

Tooves knows this will be his last year at the Helm. He is is don't give a flying **** mode now. And his Assistant Penna even turns the other way now when tooves is whinging in the box.

Hes a very Sad man atm

Actually the recruitment team is busy designing the twentieth different Manly jumper to play in.
Their idea is to confuse the spectators who can't tell the Manly players from the opposition.

Maybe the board has directed Tooves to select the same team each week to condition fans to more readily accept the inevitable coaching changeover. Seems to be working a treat.....

Why are we playing him even if he wasn't going to parra?
I suspect the team named Tuesday won't look anything like the one that runs out,which is one of my many gripes against the NRL.The NRL and their clubs receive money from betting agencies yet they are not forced to disclose their true teams.Tuesdays team announcements are a waste.The AFL seem to be able to control this

What's this??

We cant play any new guys from the lower grades for the rest of the season?!?!

So if we have say 4-5 season ending injuries, we can only play 2-3 off the bench?

If you use up your second tier cap and even those players become unavailable then you can ask the NRL for permission to use more due to more injuries. No way would NRL allow you to field less than the 4 interchange players especially with concussion rules.

The fact is we have used our maximum number of players. It's a salary cap issue that all these players are not being given their NRL debuts.

As for the club having to come out and explain the selections, keep dreaming lol.

I imagine that the team named at the time was the team that was 100% fit and available on Tue. Late inclusions awaiting late fitness tests might change the run on team.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2