Same Fricken Side !! Whats going !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am lost, same side, mason named but I am sure he didn't play next week.

Could it be posters are just talking **** again?

With the amount of players used this season, I'd imagine we can't bring in any fresh NSW cup or NYC players as we would have used the 2nd yet cap up already
The knights and Titans are in just as much Shiit as us, and they seem to have been able to pick up some handy $2 shop fill-ins from nsw & q cup ...and you'd think they'd be signing for match fees until the end of the year. And if it is the case of salary cap pressures, why doesn't the club put it out there in the media(Christ knows we've got the biggest leak in the league).....Let's the fan's know why Hasson keeps getting picked and also shows the club is playing by the rules.

Last edited:
  • 🤝
Reactions: RWC
I heard Matt Moylan on MMM on Sunday speaking very highly about Barrett and how much having him at Penrith has helped him. It was a very positive endorsement of Barrett.
If he brought Moylan with him I may be able to warm to Barrett@:blush:

With the amount of players used this season, I'd imagine we can't bring in any fresh NSW cup or NYC players as we would have used the 2nd yet cap up already
THIS!!
We are at our limit so there are no more player options. Pretty simple isn't it? No coach in the NRL would do anything different re the players available.

We said the very same things about Des for years. We don't know who is injured and what stage of recovery they are, we don't know the state of the salary cap and bringing through a youngster that might take us over, and we don't know who holds the goat photos. It is all too late and we are suffering enough, but I don't care what happens this year EXCEPT we must NOT get the spoon. Break any rule you like but don't deliver us this shame.

Its posts like this that need a new rating - something along the line of facts spoiling a "true" story.

Can some of the keyboard geniuses please explain to me who has dropped Addison?

As they have said he should be playing first grade but I could not see him named in any team. Is he playing origin?

JSL will be in for Hason
Leary will play
That side named will not be the one to run out on Sunday
Calm down people
Yes I dislike Hason selection also!!

At first i thought tooves was to blame. Jury is out. You cant shop haslop if he is in reggies same with T pink. Did the noard force his hand? If they didnt sorry chmpion but pish awf. We can't afford blokes to be thieving oxygen. We are Manly Warringah not the dali westie farmers. Manly to Win.

Actually there is no justification for haslop. Every person involved in her selection needs an enema, direct botox to the ball bag and a cup of cement. We the people have had enuff. Burn them all.

St George just signed Luke Page and Mark Ioane - effective immediately. Meanwhile last placed Manly sit on their hands with no go forward, buy Myles who has no go forward and continue to negotiate contracts with veterans that should have already been let go. WTF

This is just how Des did it. Stick with 'em till they come good.

However, Des had a better roster, and wasn't coming stone cold motherless...

I am lost, same side, mason named but I am sure he didn't play next week.

Could it be posters are just talking **** again?

Who knows what he's going to choose next week Fluff, but he sure as hell didn't name him last week ;)

Can some of the keyboard geniuses please explain to me who has dropped Addison?

As they have said he should be playing first grade but I could not see him named in any team. Is he playing origin?

Yeah, he is. Demetriou and Liam Knight have been picked for NSW u/20s.

I don't know exactly, but I just assumed the joke was that Hasson must have photos of tooves giving his best to a goat, and he's blackmailing tooves with them.
Quite frankly it's the most reasonable explanation to Hasson's continued selection.

Either that or he's a relative of bob fulton.
Hold on... that must be it

THIS!!
We are at our limit so there are no more player options. Pretty simple isn't it? No coach in the NRL would do anything different re the players available.
What's this??

We cant play any new guys from the lower grades for the rest of the season?!?!

So if we have say 4-5 season ending injuries, we can only play 2-3 off the bench?

Can we add this to the clubs list of players who are currently unavailable....

James Hasson (ability) indefinite

His hit ups are pathetic at best. He has about one game in 30 where he can tackle. How in hell does he keep getting picked?????

And don't give me this "its the salary cap" BS. JSL was already part of the first grade squad and has already played this year. Surely he would be a better option than Hasson.

Last edited:
Haven't rated toovey for weeks now. Has no answers and no clue. The good performances over the last few years have been based on the senior playing group (coached by dez)

As much as we love Tooves.....even I am starting to think the same way Simonmyers11. More and more evidence is showing that our staying at or near the top of the competition from 2012-14 had more to do with the fact that we already had the best team rather than Tooves coaching.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4