Same Fricken Side !! Whats going !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

delz

Reserve Grader
Seriously. 2V is doing my head in. Same old side cannot believe Hasson has been picked again !
When are we going to give some players a go !
Obviously NSW Cup form means absolutely nothing at Manly !

We need a fresh start the place seems very,very stale.. ! and its starting to stink. So sick of it !

Sooo frustrating.
If there is a logical reason then surely we fans are entitled to hear it.
Is Willie playing NSW Cup?

Sooo frustrating.
No in the squad but seriously 2V try something different . Yes we wont make the semis but surely there are players even Holden Cup players we could try blooding for next season especially in the forwards !

As much as I love Tooves, he's starting to piss me off with his unwillingness to tweak the bench and think a little more laterally.

FFS Geoff, try something. Anything.
Yes he has completely lost me ! Got to the stage when he has become arrogant and oblivious to everything happening around him. Just treading water !

It's a team list as we know the team can change on game day so Hasson might get dropped with wille back and starling there and toovey also said Jamie Lyon might be right to play so lets just wait and see

Posted on FB from the club

Here is the latest on the injury news for the NRL team heading into Round 17.

Blake Leary (back) Rd 18

Jamie Lyon (hamstring) Rd 18

Brenton Lawrence (back) Rd 18

Cheyse Blair (back) indefinite

Jamie Buhrer (knee) season

Clint Gutherson (knee) season

Sooo frustrating.
Mase is named at 17

Maybe the dumber of the Fulton kids, is already our Asst Coach :eek:

I thought Hasson was leaving at the end of the year, so why don't we train up someone from NSW Cup?@:rolleyes:

I'll always stick solid with Tooves but even I'm feeling perplexed....it's starting to feel like death by a thousand cuts.:sweating:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4