Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
In reality the decision might take weeks or months even.

You’d have to imagine this,

*Charges made
*Proof shown
*Defence mounted
*Defence presented
*Judge calls them in to discuss a plea bargain ( this yet to happen)
*Arguments proceed back and forth about the severity of the penalty and the amount of “ face saving allowed” ( this also yet to happen)
*Defence considers the possible verdict and wether they’ll demand a retrial ( yet to happen as well).
*Prosecution announces another trial as the first one was deemed a mistrial.
*Back to square one and decision after 1st July to ensure no use can be made of the $800k left in the cap.

Now again very tongue in cheek however not hard to see how this could actually happen!!

The Whingers cap scandal was decided quickly cause the NRL cant afford to get western Sydney fans offside and their punishment was ridiculous to be honest. Our case is dragging on and on and surely the NRL just need to get it done so that we can have clarity like the other 15 clubs starting the season from tonight. I expect we will be guilty as charged because Greenturd cannot afford us to get away with this. When you compare how the Donkeys had their salary cap investigation swept under the carpet by the same mob, you truly understand who runs the game. As I have said many times, the unevenness of the game is so bad at the moment and that is why the fans are turning away from the game!

I hope the Suncorp crowd boos the bloke and sends a clear message to Greensprog that he made the wrong call...
Broncos fans seem to think he has turned a corner and it's all a (feminist) media witch hunt: https://broncoshq.com/threads/lodge-warning-one-strike-youre-out.33486/page-17
Let's just ignore the fact he hasn't even apologies to his victims or attempted to pay the court ordered 1.6 Mil in damages.
Hopefully the dragon's fans are load enough not to get drowned out by the channel 9 commentators.

Greenturd is apparently in Perth, about to do an interview on 6PR.

So I’d say #nextweek now

PS: at the very earliest

Not happening on Toddy’s watch whilst he’s enjoying the corporate life , Business Class flights , 5 star accommodation and the Sandgropers stroking his ego!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8