Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Surely that would not be allowed to happen after all the time that has now already elapsed .That would be the most draconian and Machiavellian outcome to really just try and totally screw us.I wouldn't put it past that piece of vermin but that outcome would seem inconceivable and completely unjustified.

I was only kidding but nothing would surprise me!

nightster

The older I get the better I was
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Correct Greenturd would be a perfect replacement for Dasher i.e. slippery,cagey,untruthful,evasive,duplicitous,double dealing,double-crossing,fraudulent,swindling,carpet bagging,mentally deficient ,oily, wind sniffing charlatan and general impostor and all round dick head .A perfect fit for left wing politics

I think that description applies to the majority of politicians of all persuasions

SeaEagle21

Bencher
Premium Member
Usually the NRL wait to the day before Manly play or game day for their media release. It puts the players off and it’s worked in the past .

That’s probably how Greenberg wants to play it, but i think the squad is already accepted that the players they have will be the 2018 team. We played with -2 players last year and if reports are we are still paying for Myles then list him as the 29th player and Suli as 30th if he sorts him self out.

Probably missing something with that logic but there is nothing logical with regard to Greeberg and his dictatorship

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
That’s probably how Greenberg wants to play it, but i think the squad is already accepted that the players they have will be the 2018 team. We played with -2 players last year and if reports are we are still paying for Myles then list him as the 29th player and Suli as 30th if he sorts him self out.

Probably missing something with that logic but there is nothing logical with regard to Greeberg and his dictatorship

I don’t think Myles would fit into the 30 players , IF we are paying him it would still be coming from our Cap but probably isn’t part of our 30 players, I think I read somewhere about some RLPA agreement that guarantees their contract payments somehow regardless ( which makes signing older players really really risky).

Unless it's the Senate, it's hard to see him getting elected. There is nothing appealing across the board: track record, ideas, looks, voice.
I'd imagine he has too much of a stench about him for any political party to parachute him in.
Wait.
Barnaby.
Forget everything I just typed.

It is NSW senate, where even mentally handicapped referees are just ticketed because they are "known faces", then into Federal.
The slimy **** is a greased little mouse that will bend over for whoever makes his bald head shine.

I used to think how bad we had it under Gallop. **** I was stupid.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
It is NSW senate, where even mentally handicapped referees are just ticketed because they are "known faces", then into Federal.
The slimy **** is a greased little mouse that will bend over for whoever makes his bald head shine.

I used to think how bad we had it under Gallop. **** I was stupid.

Yes, the Senate is where he’d go, and regardless of what we think of him his name is now high profile which almost guarantees votes.

It’s either that or a role in International Sport of some description, don’t worry he’d have it all mapped out.

I was just reading the team line up for the knights game on the Sea Eagles website : 16 Frank Winterstein - proudly brought to you by United Resource Management

URM have been our corporate sponsors way before Frank Winterstein signed in August 2016. Is this a breach? Am I missing something?

conanu

Bencher
Greenturd is the sort of parasite that will either get a cushy number on the International Rugby League Federation or he will become the CEO of Rugby Australia and try to spite NRL. Just like Gallop the previous News Ltd stooge.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I was just reading the team line up for the knights game on the Sea Eagles website : 16 Frank Winterstein - proudly brought to you by United Resource Management

URM have been our corporate sponsors way before Frank Winterstein signed in August 2016. Is this a breach? Am I missing something?

That’s nothing to do with TPA’s, TPA sponsors don’t get mentioned just get the use of the player without team colours.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
OK just to be clear then, URM isn't tied to Winterstein through TPA ? They are just a club sponsor getting some airtime being mentioned next to a random player?

Yep

The laws don’t permit the TPA provider to be associated with the club in any way.

They can use the player example might be like this,

Join our corporate team this Friday at the XXXX Golf Club for a round of Golf with Daly Cherry Evans”, one lucky group will get to have Daly play the 18 holds with you.

Afterwards join Daly in the XXXX lounge where he’ll be interviewed by YYYY anout his incredible football career and you’ll get a chance for some one on one time and a few drinks following.

No mention of the Sea Eagles, and Daly has to be in plain clothes.

My understanding is there can be no association between the club and the sponsor.

In Brisbane, every second advertising sign has a Broncos player ( because they are so high profile in this one team one city arrangement), so you see Darius Boyd advertising Solar Panels, and Sam Thaiday advertising beer and so on and so on.

Doesn’t work as well in the crowded Sydney market.

Each of those TPA providers get the “ use” of the player sponsored for an agreed time / role , more often than not advertising.

Hope this helps ( and may not be exactly the rules just as I know them).

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
OK just to be clear then, URM isn't tied to Winterstein through TPA ? They are just a club sponsor getting some airtime being mentioned next to a random player?
Some last minute due diligence Toddy? ;-)

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
So, in all seriousness ( and yes my 1st July date was sort of taking the piss) when do you think we are likely to get a result on this fiasco?

Before kick off.
#nextweek
End of the month.
Some other date that suits Toddy.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20