Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I
And here it is already #nextweek

But still nothing

So I wonder did we have the right #nextweek

If anyone knows #whichweek that’d be good to know.

So is it #nextweek

Or #nextweek the #weekafter

Or maybe it’s #notthisweek but it’s #someweek meaning it could be #anyweek

Anyone confused yet???
I'm still confused about which witch hunt we're talking about? So many against us over the past few year.#nextweek#greenburgisadick

No wonder Rugby League is on the decline. These guys in charge cant get their act together even to make a decision that should have been made yonks ago. Too busy enjoying farewell parties and adulating Thurston and Smith with give aways, while Rome burns

No wonder Rugby League is on the decline. These guys in charge cant get their act together even to make a decision that should have been made yonks ago. Too busy enjoying farewell parties and adulating Thurston and Smith with give aways, while Rome burns
And drooling over Billy joining the 300 club.

Very optimistic to think it’s anytime soon.

They need to leave it as long as possible to negate any chance of us getting our 29th or 30th players.

I’ve revised my 1st of July date.

To, 4.59pm on the 30th of June.

Very optimistic to think it’s anytime soon.

They need to leave it as long as possible to negate any chance of us getting our 29th or 30th players.

I’ve revised my 1st of July date.

To, 4.59pm on the 30th of June.

If the club thinks they are innocent I would be pressing the NRL.

The club is being hurt by this investigation so it needs to end soon.

If it drags on for weeks and we are cleared, you would think the club would consider legal action.

my ass is a law onto itself

Never knew you had a donkey.

Maybe I am better off not knowing.

giphy.gif

Unfortunately we have landed ourselves in this in regards to the time it is taking

We have gone back with an intelligent response filled with legal jargon, Todd has sent it back asking for it to be dumbed down to words with no more than 3 syllables and plastered throughout with cliches so he can understand it

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11