Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
800,000 pages in perspective. I read a lot, I’d say I would average 50 books a year for the last 40 years. That is 2000 books. If they average 400 pages each, which is ballpark, then that means I have read 800,000 pages. It took 40 years.
Maybe most of those pages were just pictures, and Toddy formulated his opinion from those, just saying

I don't read it that way. My understanding is that they are appealing the findings of the NRL, that is that they were guilty of breaching the salary cap and they are not just appealing the severity of the penalties/sanctions. By trying to get the findings overruled by the appeals committee, it follows that the the penalties imposed on manly will also be quashed..

Maybe I was a little convoluted in what I was saying. But I was saying much the same as you are now saying, SE. Appeal the penalty in order to present a case against the TPA rules and how they are interpreted.

Maybe most of those pages were just pictures, and Toddy formulated his opinion from those, just saying

snap-2013-06-04-at-15-16-52.png

The club think they did nothing wrong and abided by the rules they were given to follow.

Present documents of ALL rules given to them by the NRL and prove they followed them, step by step.

They cannot be penalised for not following rules they were not given.

Not sure if this has been said. My reading of it all is slightly different to a lot of people. I think we’re not saying it didn’t happen. We’re saying we don’t believe what we did is illegal or constitutes a breach. Therefore we’re not saying these deals didn’t happen, therefore not protesting the act. We’re protesting interpretations of the nrl who seem to have drawn a very long bow...... and then shot us with it

Not sure if this has been said. My reading of it all is slightly different to a lot of people. I think we’re not saying it didn’t happen. We’re saying we don’t believe what we did is illegal or constitutes a breach. Therefore we’re not saying these deals didn’t happen, therefore not protesting the act. We’re protesting interpretations of the nrl who seem to have drawn a very long bow...... and then shot us with it
That's exactly how I understand it as well .... but I eat sausage rolls? So WTF do I know?

We are appealing more than just the penalty or the severity of the penalty.

Penn has stated that we maintain our innocence and that we are challenging the NRLs findings.

No matter how you interpret it, we deny the allegation, dispute the charge and challenge the penalty.

We want greenbergs kangaroo process overturned and our appeal upheld.

We are appealing more than just the penalty or the severity of the penalty.

Penn has stated that we maintain our innocence and that we are challenging the NRLs findings.

No matter how you interpret it, we deny the allegation, dispute the charge and challenge the penalty.

We want greenbergs kangaroo process overturned and our appeal upheld.
Exactly.. superbly explained.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6