Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This will be the main reason Hasler got a job with the nrl, greenturd' sway of gagging everyone who has dirt on him. Hasler isn't going to give anyone the email as the turd will just sack him

He may well have fallen into a bear trap. Weidler wrote earlier this week that it is doubtful Manly have the email. So guess who interviews him on Nine to deny it believing we don’t have it. Wouldn’t it be lovely if we do have it after his public denial. It would be game over.

I'm not sure it is the best tactic by the club if any of this is actually true. So far it has only been Weidler alleging it and everyone else running with it. Never mind that there has been no proof given by Weidler in the first place.

Although facts and proof have seemingly never seemed to matter in this saga anyway.

That (2) is a real worry. He is going to try and nail us, almost guaranteed. I'm smelling point deductions. But what a flog - "Leadership and popularity are different". What a wank. Don't you love how its all about Toddy. And what about "I'm" going to have to lead on this decision and "we" will. Snivelling little weasel, acting like a little dictator.
(2) it will please manly, but everyone else will hate it

IMO he appeared nervous and it was interesting how he played the vague recollection routine when he said it was 2011 or 2012 and did not deny sending an email to Foran. The interview was scripted so he knew exactly when and who it was about, so why try to pretend it wasn’t Scripted. Interesting?

Don't doubt that Greenturd will nail us big time if he can, this is personal for him, Penn's gotta let him know we'll fight to the end and that it's going to cost Greenturd and hopefully we can expose greenturd for the Devil that he is.

The email had to have gone to Forans manager. Maybe shown to us by him trying to drive up the price. Or even better may have been sent to us by the manager. How else could we know about it?

You can guarantee that Todd sees this as his time to shine... He loves the limelight and appearing as though he is in full control. Never heard so much BS.

The thing that still has me confused though is why is he taking an additional few weeks to give his decision? If the defence we mounted was nothing new, then why take so long to review and make your decision.... I understand he probably wants to appear diligent but 3/4 weeks... C'mon. It's like he's delaying the decision for no reason other than delaying it.

I've also said before that I wish the NRL would give a ruling/punishment first, then the club mount a defence, then the NRL reviews and makes a final ruling/punishment because for all we know, Greensprog has not and will not change his mind regardless of the defence and that will be known to no one other than the flog himself.
Forgive my memory but didn't they deduct all Parramatta's season's points up to the time of that decision. I recall us complaining that the teams that were beaten by them got no benefit, whilst the teams that beat them kept their points. Surely the indiscretions (if any) wouldn't result in 2-8 competition points being deducted. But there is precedent.

Ahhh I see what your saying but I don't think our issue has ever been that we are over currently, it's that we have been over in past years...
So I don't think they will be stripping points... More the fine amount I believe.... But that's just my take on it.
Good point @Batty, Parra did have to offload player(s) to get below the cap in the year of their penalty. I feel better now.:)

I really hope the club have that email. Sounds to me like turdburger is nervous.

I wonder if that email is the same evidence rumoured to be used by player managers over the parra investigation stalling.

This will be the main reason Hasler got a job with the nrl, greenturd' sway of gagging everyone who has dirt on him. Hasler isn't going to give anyone the email as the turd will just sack him

Hmm interesting point.....! But what if The Turd gets sacked first.....?

STORY:
I have nothing to hide: NRL boss Greenberg
SBS NEWS 22/03/18

NRL CEO Todd Greenberg says he has nothing to hide as Manly allegedly seek to discredit him over the salary-cap investigation.

NRL CEO Todd Greenberg has declared he has nothing to hide, Manly allegedly seeking to discredit him as the Sea Eagles' salary-cap investigation draws to a conclusion.

Greenberg said the game's governing body hoped in the next week or so to hand down its findings into allegations the Sea Eagles had rorted the salary cap and offered illegal third-party agreements to players.

Fairfax Media reported Manly had pointed to a contract, offered to Kieran Foran by Canterbury in 2012 when Greenberg was CEO of the Bulldogs.

Continues at link:
https://www.sbs.com.au/news/i-have-nothing-to-hide-nrl-boss-greenberg

This is getting really nasty now. He is publicly calling us out. He clearly has a plan to weasel his way out of the issues arising from the Foran negotiation, or he at least wants us to think he does. His insinuation that he "understands" the cap rules and we don't (when he decides how they are interpreted) is telling. I hope Penn has big kahunas because this is a high stakes game we are playing here. I also hope we have more on him than just that email because I don't think it will be enough.

Last edited:
It's only tax payers money, so who gives a ****? Especially when peoples legacies are at stake. In 20 years time, toddy will be able to point at his shiny new stadiums and tell his grandkids that poppy greenturd built those, virtually all by himself.

In 20 years time they probably will have knocked Homebush down again for another rebuild.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4