Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sad this
Now whoever was responsible should be held accountable and gone from the club
But they won’t
Next week’s members forum now got more interesting due to today’s decision..management need to be held to account.

Management are accountable they pay the fine and they paid for the appeal. And Ill think you'll find those that knew about it are gone from the club, hence how the NRL heard about it.

The pain that this whole saga has caused our club cannot be measured!! The predictable outcome of this appeal was always going to be about saving Greenturds scrawny neck!!

To the officials at our club who are responsible for this mess, they need to be thrown out for good and it is long overdue that our owners start to behave like a professional entity. What we have seen from them for too long is incompetence and dysfunction and the damage done to our club is going to take a long time to recover.

As a club we have no choice but to invest in quality young players, as our options for buying quality recruits are very limited right now.

I live for the day when Greenturd finally comes unstuck and he is exposed for the bent and unethical practices that are him!! How surprising that his prized Dogs get hit with a feather!!!

Your day will come Greenturd!!

The pain that this whole saga has caused our club cannot be measured!! The predictable outcome of this appeal was always going to be about saving Greenturds scrawny neck!!

To the officials at our club who are responsible for this mess, they need to be thrown out for good and it is long overdue that our owners start to behave like a professional entity. What we have seen from them for too long is incompetence and dysfunction and the damage done to our club is going to take a long time to recover.

As a club we have no choice but to invest in quality young players, as our options for buying quality recruits are very limited right now.

I live for the day when Greenturd finally comes unstuck and he is exposed for the bent and unethical practices that are him!! How surprising that his prized Dogs get hit with a feather!!!

Your day will come Greenturd!!

That day will be a day of celebration for most League fans!!

And all this bullsht, and more, under the careful watch of our current owners.
Hasn't the one owner model (with Pennburg) worked out so well ?
I live for the day that particular family moves on and finds a new plaything...and they can carry the cheating tag with them forever too.

I wonder how Bozo's defamation proceedings are going ?? Wasn't the allegation levelled directly at him as the architect of this mess ??

Sad this
Now whoever was responsible should be held accountable and gone from the club
But they won’t
Next week’s members forum now got more interesting due to today’s decision..management need to be held to account.
The alleged mastermind left as soon as the shyte hit the fan.

Forum should name and shame them as 71 years of integrity was flushed away :mad:

Also highlights the lack of oversight by the Owners.
Incredible that 30 contracts can't be internally audited prior to sign off :swear:

#Sad

B10D0F4A-DBD2-4E40-B2D1-76876471EE77.jpeg

And yet on this saddest of days
5 years ago to this day this proud moment happened.
Easily my favourite non GF win in a while.
Being in the members at ANZ that night surrounded by Souths fans with one lonely other fan in my bay made it such a special win.
Also seeing rusty and co before they got into the lift ..giving them a a nice serve as they left priceless.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6