Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Scott Penn making way too much sense to be involved in this NRL competition. Note the logic here big Toddy Fartberg..

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/rug...-to-nrl-salary-cap-probe-20170716-gxcdd9.html
Great article and strong words from Penn. He makes a lot of sense. Just shows you how poorly run the NRL is. The NRL - No Real Leadership.

"...I rang Todd 10 days ago and said 'come down next week, what do we have to do to wrap this up as quickly as possible?'. He said 'we have to work through a process'. We just want to get this over and done with. We are very comfortable with our compliance. Let's wrap this up.

"I said to (Greenberg) 'we've got to work together on this because we really feel like we've been hung out to dry and unfairly treated when nothing has been proven'. We didn't get the support we felt we needed from the game," Penn said.

"The game has to protect itself. It's not administration versus clubs. It's needs to be 'we're one game'. So when these things happen other codes do it, in my opinion, a lot better. They look at the totality and (say) 'how are we going to manage this situation'?"

Baldberg doing his hardest to stuff our season up.

He really has it in for us too ensure that this drags on way into September.

He should put this much effort into his ACTUAL job.

I'm sorry but I'm unable to post the link to the SMH article just posted on line by Adrian Proszenko.

giphy.gif

Given this allegation happened pre 2016 in our old mate Forans's time is there any current staffers besides Zorba working for us back then?

Good on Kent & Ikin!

Let's face it, in a corporate sense the brand has been absolutely trashed AND unlike other clubs that have huge incomes from leagues clubs or get financial assistance from the NRL, one of the few clubs that could actually get smashed from these accusations is Manly.

I worry for the club, not about the accusations but Penn's willingness to " hang in there financially",

Maybe this is what the media want, Manly to collapse so they can be moved to say ......Perth!

From the time that this became 'breaking news' a couple of weeks ago Kent has straight away dismissed all this as nonsense that will uncover nothing.

It's great that both he and Ikin have come out and said that the NRL needs to help Manly fix the brand and i have 100% confidence that Greenburg along with the NRL will be on the front foot and do everything they can to work out how to make the next fairy tale come true. Which of course has nothing to do with us lol

Fair dinkum. Secret payments to at least one player over previous years? This sounds like a storm in a tea cup and a lot of wasted NRL funds.
What an agenda against the Sea Eagles. Tried to get us for the ASADA scandal. Can't find evidence of match fixing. Now this intense digging to find anything that can slander us.
Our club needs to sue the NRL. Penn needs to lawyer up now and stop these headlines against our club.
#@%$& Greenberg!

Is there a more loathsome creature in sports administration than Greenberg?

Would be interesting if they did some retro digging on his time at Canterbury.

Isn't it interesting greenburg will spend so much time and money to nail Manly even to offer 'immunity' to any shadowy character who will say Manly did something wrong.....

Yet when Ryan Tandy came out and said that Gburg knew of his accepting money regarding the dogs v cowboys game, todd denies and it simply all goes away.

I'd love for the police and the nrl to put him under the same microscope he inexplicably seems to be able to force upon Manly.

He's been doing it for years. The potential requirement for additional security when Hasler made his first appearance at Brookvale as the Capillary-Bogtown coach; the Canterbury players' wife being verbally abused. It just goes on.

Isn't it interesting greenburg will spend so much time and money to nail Manly even to offer 'immunity' to any shadowy character who will say Manly did something wrong.....

Yet when Ryan Tandy came out and said that Gburg knew of his accepting money regarding the dogs v cowboys game, todd denies and it simply all goes away.

I'd love for the police and the nrl to put him under the same microscope he inexplicably seems to be able to force upon Manly.
If as seems to be the case, he has such a visceral dislike of our club and perhaps a few others, then he should be nowhere near the top job in the NRL.

He would be better suited to a gig as the assistant bar manager at a bowling club, where he can probably get away with low-level shady manoeuvrings to his heart's content. Plus it's a job more commensurate with his demonstrable ability.

The immunity offer makes zero sense.:confused:

a) Is there anyone from Fiz's days left apart from ZtC ?
b) Offering immunity to the people who have left/were fired does not impact Manly, who probably had confidentiality clauses in their contracts

Seems like Greenturd is grandstanding, as he knows that he let Parra of easily and it made him look like a weak Administrator. :cool:

If as seems to be the case, he has such a visceral dislike of our club and perhaps a few others, then he should be nowhere near the top job in the NRL.

He would be better suited to a gig as the assistant bar manager at a bowling club, where he can probably get away with low-level shady manoeuvrings to his heart's content. Plus it's a job more commensurate with his demonstrable ability.
Then you're going to really love it when they come out saying that they have scoured the world for a suitable replacement CEO and he was right there all along....

I know it makes me feel like throwing up too :sick:

Investigators and forensic accountants arrived at Manly HQ after 10am this morning.... now I'm worried. Check SMH now!
Players have been interviewed over the past few weeks...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10