Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I was thinking the same but if it's a soft story (slap on the wrist to Manly) it could be buried in the noise of the opening round where fans and journo's are into game and player focus mode. If this happens the best time to release the story would probably be around 4.00pm Friday afternoon (but that would be too close to our game at 6.00pm).

I’m thinking 4.59pm Friday arvo, 2 line press release “ Manly have accepted a $50k fine for TPA technical breaches and upon payment will be able to utilise the full $800k left in their salary cap”.

No one will pick up on it, fans will still bag the **** out of us all year and Toddy will keep his job!

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
*WE ARE DOWN ON 45 TROOPS FROM LAST YEARS TIPPING COMP
AND OFTEN WHEN THE CHIPS ARE DOWN WE'VE GOT TO STICK TOGETHER AS A TEAM
*WE NEED GREAT PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM TO STAND UP AND BE COUNTED. ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE GREAT SILVERTAIL MEMBERS ???
*YOUR FORUM IS CALLING YOU , YES YOU !!!
Join the Silvertails tipping comp today
For only $25 ( $2 dollars and 8 cents a month )*
* Prizes to be won !!!
NRL Round one starts 8th March - JUST 2 days to go

Link -
2017 Tipping Comp - Account
Upgrade Page

winston-churchill-quote-price-greatness-responsibility-jpg.7678

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
Just watched some tape of Lodge's behaviour in USA. Greenburg should hold his head in shame. How can he allow Lodge even a lok in at a possibility of playing the game again. Utter disgrace when you compare it with other incidents by players that have brought on severe penalties by the NRL. This is a prime example why the present administration needs immediate dismissal

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/au...e/news-story/257c6eb3211f91cb63801ff2a96e357d

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Here’s another one for you;

A player manager who was allegedly right in the middle of the Parramatta rorting of the salary cap mysteriously retired and handed back his accreditation when the Integrity unit began asking questions. As he was no longer accredited the NRL integrity unit could not pursue this individual.
This individual is also allegedly Todd Greenturd’s Manager.
It is believed that this individual has now returned to the player manager ranks and has or soon will be accredited.
Why aren’t journalists doing an investigation into and exposing this for all to see?

Very interesting! As is the deafening silence. It must be nice to have this "resign then re-activate to get out of trouble free" card the nrl allows.

Maybe Manly should have done the same thing a year ago. All resign then hold another vote straight after and say 'that was the old admin.'

Ok I know that wouldn't work but something sure is rotten in the state of denmark the castle of Todd.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Very interesting! As is the deafening silence. It must be nice to have this "resign then re-activate to get out of trouble free" card the nrl allows.

Maybe Manly should have done the same thing a year ago. All resign then hold another vote straight after and say 'that was the old admin.'

Ok I know that wouldn't work but something sure is rotten in the state of denmark the castle of Todd.

Toggy Greenslime aka “ Mr Popular”.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Toddy’s house of cards will collapse one day.
You know I don’t think it will, he’s a consummate performer ( in a corporate sense) and he’ll know the exact moment to jump ship into political life ( where I think he’s aiming ) before the **** hits the fan!

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
You know I don’t think it will, he’s a consummate performer ( in a corporate sense) and he’ll know the exact moment to jump ship into political life ( where I think he’s aiming ) before the **** hits the fan!
Unless it's the Senate, it's hard to see him getting elected. There is nothing appealing across the board: track record, ideas, looks, voice.
I'd imagine he has too much of a stench about him for any political party to parachute him in.
Wait.
Barnaby.
Forget everything I just typed.

manly al

First Grader
Wouldn"t even deserve to receive the Donkey vote and that is saying something /

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Aren't Manly officials having their final please explain today with the NRL?

Hopefully it's to work out a conclusion and it can all be announced and finalized by season's start, Thursday night.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Unless it's the Senate, it's hard to see him getting elected. There is nothing appealing across the board: track record, ideas, looks, voice.
I'd imagine he has too much of a stench about him for any political party to parachute him in.
Wait.
Barnaby.
Forget everything I just typed.

I see him as a Labor Senator, he’d fit in pretty well ( think Sam Dastyari).

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18