• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I agree that Suli has not been up to standard for sure, though after watching how Turbo improved others on Saturday, I hope he can do the same to Suli, such a big body and does some tough carries.

If (a big if) Suli can get back to late 2019 form it opens up another attacking weapon.
I am not sure Suli is a good enough defender to do what Harper did on Saturday...

He may be able to get up on the attacker faster but I doubt he is agile enough to adjust at speed to a step or jink...

But with what I do know about Des, I am sure he will get his spot back and the opportunity to show he is the 1st choice...

Not too sure why Suli seems to be regarded as some sort of a scapegoat figure at present . Most of the current Manly line up has been regulars since mid 2020 or so and in recent times and with some very indifferent form from the sides in general so again really not sure why Suli is now being singled out . Apparently Harper was very much in favour just prior to season "s start but seemed quite average in the i st Black Town game that i saw this season . Received his opportunity against the Warriors and definitely held his own , really good effort against the Titans but who were well off the pace . Maybe it will be the case that Harper"s form will be such that it will warrant him being in the i st choice centre option but let:s see what happens over future weeks . Only good that there is no doubt going to be some serious competition for a starting centre spot once Suli is fit again and with Parker , Harper, Walker and Funa available . Not out of the question but very much doubt that Suli will be leaving , still have to cover 6 if Foz does not continue and Schuster finds his home in the 2 nd row so Walker may well be retained . Very unlikely to change a winning combination so Parker and Harper for now , as for the remainder of the season , who knows and sure that Suli will be back into contention before not too long .

His best 3 minutes in 4 years in the NRL is about 15 hours short of what he needs to contribute feathered friend. Pay half his freight and get rid of him...he is taking up a valuable position in our club and roster and is negative culture.
I agree that every player must honour our Legendary Manly jersey
We have all seen what he is capable of
We need to see it more often or see him out
As Mediocrity is not Manly

Some players can fall into a comfort zone when selected constantly even when under performing.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8