• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
That's what annoys me...it's not such a bad read - more a lack of intent....he does not make "any" decision and get up and crush the likely ball recipient, due to your point it also effects his winger, as they will mirror the centre and if he jams up hard, they will too...making that cutout pass under pressure (low percentage) and more often than not, turn the play into an error, or simply a crunching shot that shuts down the play.
Yeap he needs to sort it out, it's not a new thing either. I can remember in the south's semi in 2019 when Jakey was in the bin. He let in some soft tries.

Though, he is certainly not worth 550K, and not only is a poor defender, he has 0 ball playing skills
Pretty sure I have heard some of our players (can't recall who it was) praising him for his skill, maybe it is more obvious at training ?

No, lol, it's true! And I did see him do a Gidley flick once in a game.
Other than that I agree, the word skill doesn't instantly spring to mind when recalling his performances.

The Dragons were desperate to sign him & he chose to stay at Manly for less money. I can see him in the Dragons team now with the way they’re playing......the confidence of the team is at a high. He’d be destroying his opposition. Be nice to have that confidence again in our team so that he wakes up!!!!! Since with us he’s played in a Manly team lacking confidence! 2019 was close & he did show what he is capable of but we’ve been a struggling team since he joined & still are. That doesn’t help any player.......he’d be dynamic playing in teams like the Storm, Panthers, Roosters, Raiders & Rabbitohs!!!!

It's a sad point in time, as Suli was turning into a player late 2019 where you were almost shouting out "Just get the ball to Suli"
The bloke was almost Jona lomu like skittling players like U'8s including good defenders from sharks and Souths where he basically gave Manly the advantage off his own back.
This showed what he is capable of and though some very lazy and uninvolved games previously, this form had fans forgiving and more excited with what was to come.
Unfortunately like most Manly players, his 2020 form was flat at best and as Manly capitulated, Suli almost hid back in the corner rather than getting more involved and did not use his big frame powerful frame to try fight Manly out of trouble, when as a key player who has the ability to change a game on his own, simply done the "Chuck Norris" and went missing in action.
I hate to see a talent unable to reach their potential, but I feel he has been given a Massive opportunity at Manly and he has not taken it....the sad part is, he has unlimited abilty, but lacks the competitive nature to cash in on it...and I'm starting to doubt if he ever will.
Always been a Suli fan, but if not a HUGE improvent when he gets back in 2021, it's time to move him on swiftly.
There are plenty of talented speedsters coming through the Manly system who would be hungry and have plenty of ability and maybe only an opportunity away from becoming the answer.
I think his form at the back end of 2019 is overstated. He had a couple of good touches in two games, that was it. I think because he had been ordinary for so long, we saw him do something good and it really stood out. Even in that semi final against South’s when he put Garrick away to set up the DCE try, he caused South’s first try with his poor defence so his efforts with the ball only balanced the ledger.

I think his form at the back end of 2019 is overstated. He had a couple of good touches in two games, that was it. I think because he had been ordinary for so long, we saw him do something good and it really stood out. Even in that semi final against South’s when he put Garrick away to set up the DCE try, he caused South’s first try with his poor defence so his efforts with the ball only balanced the ledger.
Well that's a fair call to a degree, but he showed in those touches, more ability than most NRL players can produce....but where your right with this comment Snake, I think his form before this short highlight reel was also very ordinary, so when he hit those "highes" late 2019 maybe exaggerated how good it really was, in the sense his form prior was uninspiring, in fact very similar to what we have seen in 2021....

Last edited:
It's ironic that Suli getting injured has kick-started our season with a centre in Harper giving 110% in D. This has helped keep our defensive line straight and able to slide or come in very quickly. Something laziboi could not do, or not be bothered doing.

Suli needs to be sold off to somewhere. We do not need the laziboi cancer at Manly.

Suli is on notice! The form of Harper and when Dylan returns means he must really lift his game. He has potential, he needs to work on his defence big time. He is young and he has a good contract, ball is in his court, lets hope he lifts as competition for places is healthy!

It's ironic that Suli getting injured has kick-started our season with a centre in Harper giving 110% in D. This has helped keep our defensive line straight and able to slide or come in very quickly. Something laziboi could not do, or not be bothered doing.

Suli needs to be sold off to somewhere. We do not need the laziboi cancer at Manly.
Considering we have Harper, Walker, Tuipilotu and Funa who are all genuine centres and 3 of them on a lot less money then it certainly seems Suli is surplus to our requirements.
From reports Suli is not on "big" money but Id like to see how he goes in a team that is dominating like we did against Titans BUT he is certainly a "T rex" type who is lazy off the ball. Harper is like a dog to a bone, he fights for everything, he might not have the talent of Suli but he certainly has him covered in the desire category and that is what this team needs!

Considering we have Harper, Walker, Tuipilotu and Funa who are all genuine centres and 3 of them on a lot less money then it certainly seems Suli is surplus to our requirements.
From reports Suli is not on "big" money but Id like to see how he goes in a team that is dominating like we did against Titans BUT he is certainly a "T rex" type who is lazy off the ball. Harper is like a dog to a bone, he fights for everything, he might not have the talent of Suli but he certainly has him covered in the desire category and that is what this team needs!

Also add in Koula who could be the best of them all and can play fullback.

He is apparently on 550k, so sizable. That is about 400k more than he is worth.

Suli can change to his best again
His best 3 minutes in 4 years in the NRL is about 15 hours short of what he needs to contribute feathered friend. Pay half his freight and get rid of him...he is taking up a valuable position in our club and roster and is negative culture.

This guy is an absolute plodder, worst defensive centre in the comp and isn't helped by defending next to the worst defensive half in the comp but that combo as just pathetic. I'd be bringing in Harper to left and putting Walker to right centre next week with Turbo back.
I agree that Suli has not been up to standard for sure, though after watching how Turbo improved others on Saturday, I hope he can do the same to Suli, such a big body and does some tough carries.

If (a big if) Suli can get back to late 2019 form it opens up another attacking weapon.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8