Sack Seibold.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Manly looked to turn a corner this week and Siebold said in presser two weeks ago team will learn to control games whilst still playing attacking football. This week DCE didn’t throw cut out passes on tackle 2 when your 10 up. Defence looked good on kick chase, a few thru the middle defensive errors that Crocker may have cleaned up if he was available.

Fibro Eagle

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Still is a dud coach

- we went backwards when Jake was off

- Gordon came on way to late , but when he was on he killed it and got us going forward

- Waddell offers nothing but errors, not first grade standard

- defence still paper thin
Good points
But it is a tough gig being a coach
He wasn’t to know Waddell would make those errors Waddell has been good in most games this year
Gordo needs more time that’s for sure Lawton needs to be under Gordo

eaglebuzz

Bencher
Good points
He wasn’t to know Waddell would make those errors Waddell has been good in most games this year
I feel like Waddell was only ever supposed to be a depth player, but he has managed to get himself ahead of Bullemor in the pecking order.

He has been poor the last couple of weeks though, I'd imagine Sipley or Bullemor could take his spot soon.

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
Still is a dud coach

- we went backwards when Jake was off

- Gordon came on way to late , but when he was on he killed it and got us going forward

- Waddell offers nothing but errors, not first grade standard

- defence still paper thin
Jake scored in the 48th minute and Seibs gave him a 9 min break before bringing him back on as soon as Meaney scored and leaving him on for the last 23min (which were pretty bloody important also)…
Jake played 71 min tonight and without that 9 MINUTE break the storm potentially run straight past him for a game winner…

Gordon looked good BECAUSE he came on late when the defence were tired - we have enough evidence to suggest that replacement hookers excel in those conditions and Gordon has not set the world on fire when he has played longer minutes…

Personally I am not sure how Seibs could have managed Gordon and Jake’s time better tonight really…

Waddell has not been in first grade but is there because of injuries but he has also had some good moments this year… he dropped a couple of balls but that is not on the coach

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Jake scored in the 48th minute and Seibs gave him a 9 min break before bringing him back on as soon as Meaney scored and leaving him on for the last 23min (which were pretty bloody important also)…
Jake played 71 min tonight and without that 9 MINUTE break the storm potentially run straight past him for a game winner…

Gordon looked good BECAUSE he came on late when the defence were tired - we have enough evidence to suggest that replacement hookers excel in those conditions and Gordon has not set the world on fire when he has played longer minutes…

Personally I am not sure how Seibs could have managed Gordon and Jake’s time better tonight really…

Waddell has not been in first grade but is there because of injuries but he has also had some good moments this year… he dropped a couple of balls but that is not on the coach
Could have managed Jake’s mins better, by not taking him off !! We had them covered until he went off and it was no coincidence that our middle got pulled apart and they grabbed momentum while he was off the park. In 10 years or however long he has been going I don’t remember any time where playing 80mins has led to him letting game winners through

Not to say he has to play 80 every week, but that timing was horrendous

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
Good points
Lawton had a good game. Some good runs from dummy half were a feature. Plus he is a solid defender.

GCKT is better suited to coming on when the opposition defence is tiring.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Could have managed Jake’s mins better, by not taking him off !! We had them covered until he went off and it was no coincidence that our middle got pulled apart and they grabbed momentum while he was off the park. In 10 years or however long he has been going I don’t remember any time where playing 80mins has led to him letting game winners through

Not to say he has to play 80 every week, but that timing was horrendous
On a side point

People here have started getting on Jakes back especially the last fortnight but whenever he is off the field you see how important he is to us.

It is utter madness

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
On a side point

People here have started getting on Jakes back especially the last fortnight but whenever he is off the field you see how important he is to us.

It is utter madness
Yep and Croker. When Croker is back, I’d be keeping Gordon at 14. Why play Lawton now? He’s gone anyway and Gordon is showing glimpses of value, bring him along now Siebs.

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16
13 6 6 26 15