Sack Seibold.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Onya Spoony! Destroying another club. Hopefully when the club is at rock bottom there is no further way to go but upwards.

Umm thanks for the analogy….

P.S. you may want to get your bowels checked out!!

Just sayin’
Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

No Manly plater coach has ever succeeded, the DNA is GONE, the club has being run like a tax rite off. Let’s hope Flano takes half the team with him. And Scott Fulton the other half.
VERY SAD TIMES AHEAD FOR OUR once MIGHTY SEAEAGLES

I think our problem is not just coaching, its also our roster and recruitment. I doubt Bennett, Bellamy, Robinson or Cleary could successfully coach this mob. We need a clean-out, not massive 5 or 6 new players.

Actually if the owner was fair dinkum about having a successful side we'd go after one of those big name coaches now.

The Dogs stole Des in a premiership year, why dont we attempt similar.

I can see the headline "Cleary Quits Riff and Returns To Eagles Nest - at least 3 GF stars rumoured ready to move with master coach".

I think our problem is not just coaching, its also our roster and recruitment. I doubt Bennett, Bellamy, Robinson or Cleary could successfully coach this mob. We need a clean-out, not massive 5 or 6 new players.

Actually if the owner was fair dinkum about having a successful side we'd go after one of those big name coaches now.

I can see the headline "Cleary Quits Riff and Returns To Eagles Nest - at least 3 GF stars rumoured ready to move with master coach".
If the owner was serious, he'd sell the joint.

Yep - the team is about the same with Seibold or Des in charge.

If Des was still here, we would probably be on the same number of points.

So, we either get Bellamy, or we change the squad.

Both Barrett and seibold are very popular with the Manly players

But the moral of the popular coach story is this ...
An affective coach It is not all about how much he can get his players to like him
An affective coach is all about him getting his players to win for him
Siebold promised to get results when he took the job. Mestrov promised results upon hiring him.

Have a look how Walters holds the broncos accountable today after their very slender loss. Publicly (in the presser) and privately in the change rooms, berates their effort and says they were crap and that he’s angry about it. When will seibold show the same passion and the same displeasure with our underperformances?! Instead we get “oh we really tried hard”. The sort of crap you tell your under 11 Netball team.

Have a look how Walters holds the broncos accountable today after their very slender loss. Publicly (in the presser) and privately in the change rooms, berates their effort and says they were crap and that he’s angry about it. When will seibold show the same passion and the same displeasure with our underperformances?! Instead we get “oh we really tried hard”. The sort of crap you tell your under 11 Netball team.
They say coaches only have one or two blow ups a year before the players don’t respond. Kevvie is using one of his now.

Apart from making the fans feel better, I don’t think Seibold blowing up now would make much of a difference as he probably has used his quota already.

They say coaches only have one or two blow ups a year before the players don’t respond. Kevvie is using one of his now.

Apart from making the fans feel better, I don’t think Seibold blowing up now would make much of a difference as he probably has used his quota already.
Well even if it was just for us fans, so what?!! We’re an important part of the club. And publicly expressing his thoughts would publicly put pressure on the players - which I think WOULD make a difference. So I don’t agree with you on that. Not saying we’d be world beaters all of a sudden, but I think it’s help. Whatever he’s doing now clearly isn’t.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8