Sack Seibold.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Watching Manly play right now is akin to when you're doing one of those poo's, that no matter how many times you wipe, the poo keeps reappearing.
Holding Back Jim Carrey GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Watching Manly play right now is akin to when you're doing one of those poo's, that no matter how many times you wipe, the poo keeps reappearing.
How is Flanagan still in the coaches box? I think he's playing Spoony like a flute. Woods to 13, Flanno would have known that was a shocker.

It was always a very unusual choice to select a recent wooden spoon winning coach as your new coach and to sack a premiership winning coach at that.

I actually like him. He seems very calm and I am sure he can coach. Whether he will make it or not is still to be seen.

All our current woes can be traced back to ownership. There’s no one for them to blame anymore. They can’t blame des or the Fultons or tooves or a ceo. They sit at the top of every decision in the last nine years and they are completely responsible for where this club sits

Seibold needs more time before a termination of employment is considered.

A couple of decisions I don’t understand is the dropping of Sammy and Weekes, all off season they trained with Weekes at the back and all that style of play changes with Garrick at the back, some indecisiveness around sticking and backing the plans creeping in.

Seibold needs more time before a termination of employment is considered.

A couple of decisions I don’t understand is the dropping of Sammy and Weekes, all off season they trained with Weekes at the back and all that style of play changes with Garrick at the back, some indecisiveness around sticking and backing the plans creeping in.
Thought We looked looked better with Reuben at FB then we did with Weeks .

Thought We looked looked better with Reuben at FB then we did with Weeks .
Yeh Garrick played well there, we do lose a ball playing option with Garrick at the back but he is very safe and puts in.

The style of play needs to change with Garrick at the back, need other creative options outside of Schuster and DCE, we don’t have an attacking number nine and no injection of creativity off the bench makes Schuster and DCE very easy to read for the opposition.

With the current squad I think Weekes was worth staying with for a few games,

Didn't see the presser but how come Bellamy can rip into the team but most other coaches have to wrap it in cotton wool so feelings aren't hurt?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8