Sack Penn!!!!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The only reason im still on silvertails today is to check if any new info comes out. If Des is pushed out like Toovey i'm probably done with the club, at least while Penn and the 7 are here. I will probably watch the games, but I can't respect anything here at the moment.

I hated the Trent Barrett years, absolutely hated them. But at least during that time I just hated having Trent Barrett as coach and was annoyed by the treatment of Toovey + disrespect to senior players + recruitment. I still thought we were a unique nrl team that thrived off tribalism, loyalty and history.

We were a perfectly OK footy team this year after moving in a great direction last year. We were headed for 6th-8th and would've bombed out in week 1 or 2 unless we could pull together some form like we were building mid season vs knights, storm, cowboys. We had many problems around resilience and that's on the players (ongoing problem).

Then management throws a curveball and a few players get together to grossly overreact to some colours/make it about themselves. They leave the club on the most important game of the year at brookvale. Club legend Foran is also shafted (against Des's wishes) and trying to go out well in his last season.

But no. His season died as a result of a 7-man tantrum, and all for a young, unfit, undisciplined player who got his manager to pull strings. Manly's season - already affected by injury and confidence issues - nosedives and then a few weeks after the season the blame (from the board) goes to the man with no role in the matter. To make it worse, he has been apart of the club for decades, and selflessly addressed the media after the rainbow fiasco despite it not being his problem. Suddenly the club wants to install a puppet coach who is apparently reformed and ready to 'take advice' because he failed miserably at his last club (on a little bit of an ego trip)

It's the toovey thing all over again, and has happened to players and coaches here too many times over the last few years.

Sad times, but the reality is that im not going to invest myself in a boardroom-club that disrespects those who have dedicated their life to rugby league and manly specifically. Too many times in such a short period. Hope Penn sells the club and we remove players that have more passion for themselves than for Manly. I can take a few years of losing as a result. I can't stand a bunch of the players, but I mainly can't stand a few years of supporting the gutter-level, mean politics from head office.

images.jpeg
This ****ing joker

Perspective time ....

The legendary Manly Sea eagles are an Iconic club

When you are a Manly supporter expectations are always very high

When you are a Manly owner You are in charge and accountable and expectations are higher and so is the criticism if you do not live up to our Legendary clubs Benchmark of excellence "

And The whinging will only stop when the winning starts

THIS IS OUR BENCHMARK !
THIS IS WHAT ALL PROUD AND PASSISONATE MANLY SOULS LIVE FOR
WE LIVE TO HONOUR THE GREATSEST CLUB OF ALL
AND THE BEST WAY TO HONOUR OUR LEGENDARY CLUB IS BY WINNING
AND LIVING UP TO OUR LEGENDAERY CLUBS BENCHAMRK OF EXCELLENCE
ANYTHING ELSE IS AN ANTICLIMAX
240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

Last edited:
I also would like to say that all the very distasteful and offensive posts directed to Mr Penn

do not define Mr Penn

They define all the Bogan posters
You mean the gutless owner who sat in the USA when the jersey issues came up ? That owner?
The bloke who can't tie Arko or Doug Daley's laces. The owner who continues to show he has no idea ?
The owner who won't fund juniors from the bush ?? He the major reason club is in this mess. So forgive me for this given the place is a mess and some ****wit who steals money from obese people is a sports owner

Piss off you wanker, Scott Penn a ****wit and your off your trolley.
I refuse to lower my great Manly standards and respond to your standards but

I would to say that all the very distasteful and offensive posts directed to Mr Penn

do not define Mr Penn

I also would like to say that all the very distasteful and offensive posts directed to Mr Penn

do not define Mr Penn

You're right @BOZO I would define Scott Penn more as a parasitic leech on the once proud MWSE Football Club. He is a stain on the club, and a stain on the NRL as well. Actually, some of his business practices would make him out to be a general stain on society, as a whole. As far as I'm concerned the sooner he is out of MWSE the better. **** him and the Trojan horse he rode in on.

Wipe your mouth your dribbling ****. Penn happy to hide like a coward in USA then comes with territory.
We put up with your complete bile posts for most of the year so what's difference between a bogan and a tosser ?
Our Character is who we are
and our conduct is the best proof of our character

You're right @BOZO I would define Scott Penn more as a parasitic leech on the once proud MWSE Football Club. He is a stain on the club, and a stain on the NRL as well. Actually, some of his business practices would make him out to be a general stain on society, as a whole. As far as I'm concerned the sooner he is out of MWSE the better. **** him and the Trojan horse he rode in on.

So your happy to support a complete incompetent owner, who success so far is selling diets to fat people ?
Happy to support status quo, don't like my opinion mute me. But it's just the start Penn is in my radar

Time to protest at Brookie for New Owners, Imagin 15k dressed in maroon n white holding signs requesting new owners.
How about nrl headquarters meeting with Vlandys and discuss all supporters issues. And get in touch with proposed bids and last few years.

Time to protest at Brookie for New Owners, Imagin 15k dressed in maroon n white holding signs requesting new owners.

Unfortunately, @Briza that would be a waste of time, and would achieve less than nothing. Sausage roll sales increasing around Brookie, would be the only tangible element of that day.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4