Sack Penn!!!!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Penn on 9 tonight was an absolute flog airing dirty laundry

he couldn’t wait to say “Des walked out on us in 2011”

this is 100% payback for that and would have been this idiots plan from day one bringing Des back

Penns a ****ing idiot with no concept of when to STFU because his ego won't allow him not to respond to any public criticism even if it benefits the club to stay quiet.

We saw it when he faced the media a week after Des and DCE already handled the jersey issue, when he only just brought more attention to an issue which would've otherwise quietly died in the news cycle.

Now he's doing it again, talking to Wiedler doing nothing but signalling to fans and sponsors that we're a ****ing basket case
Spot on, Queef. As soon as I read Penn was flying in from New York (again - what a jet-setting playboy, huh?), I knew that he'd only make an already bad situation worse. Every time this ****wit opens his mouth something ridiculous comes out, and he practically runs towards any camera or microphone that isn't already pointed in his direction.

Sure, he's the co-owner and CEO of the club, but he should NEVER speak to the media, and he should NEVER EVER speak to anyone while there are issues at the club that need resolving and are still unfolding. Once everything is sorted, Mestrov should be trotted out to provide answers, but for Penn to speak about Des and his position at the club like that while everything is still up in the air is so arrogant and disrespectful. It helps absolutely no one. And why? Just so Penn can say, "Look, Daddy - I'm on TV!"

I'm with the consensus that we need new ownership. However it's not that easy. Most NRL franchises (including Manly) as I understand run at a loss and are propped up by the grants from TV rights. It's a big ask for someone to keep pumping money into anything that doesn't return a profit. I am thankful for the Penn family for that as the reality may well be if they pull the pin, we may not find another suitor. If someone else comes along, fine but I think we're stuck with Penn.

That said, when I win the $50 million in Powerball tomorrow night, I'll give SP a call.

A few of us have been calling for this merkins head since he did the dirty and took over all those years ago. About time the rest of you came along for the ride.

He has raped the LC, been a constant meddler in the FC, bumbles in the media causing more trouble every time he opens his mouth.Has taken credit for the new stand and COE being built, trashed club legends along the way...the list could go on and on.

You only have to see this guy in the flesh to see its all about Scott.

The guy is an A grade wanker who should be nowhere near a footy club, or any other team environment, and for the sake of everyone needed to sell up and fk off many years ago.

Penn Perspective time

I do not agree with the offensive language by some on here

But I can empathise with everyone's bitter disappointment on our underachieving club

As for the sack Penn thread ...
This is the Price Mr Penn paid to own our Passionate club
And this Price he paying for not meeting our Legendary clubs high expectations

Manly is not a club that just exists
Manly is a club that Excels

At Manly we do not just want to Survive
At Manly we want to Thrive and win Premierships !

The moral of the Penn story
No Mercy for the Medicore at Manly
Live up to our Legendary clubs Benchmark of Excellence or just leave the club and let some one more capable get the job done and meet expectations

240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4