Sack Penn!!!!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don't forget this is the same slime ball that gave out life memberships to a Privately Owned organisation, as a slap in the face to MWRL Club life memberships. He has no Manly in him at all and I just wish he would f#ck off and sell.
agree

tom-hanks-cast-away.gif

Scott when the wife leaves home

It is an interesting one as there are a number of changes but there does not appear to be the correct governance in place. The way they are handling the whole Des change has seemed pretty amateur to me (even though they might actually have a plan)

I would be excited to see the club invest in the membership / marketing / fan engagement side of the business
Agreed on all of that. But in every situation, there's two sides to every story, and we don't know who's saying what to who , showing what to who and all that.

Plus, isn't Mestrov there to manage the governance ? Now also his CCO ?

I honestly think all these issues will be sorted soon, and the club can all finally draw their carts in the same direction..

Patience is key here in my view

Does Penn even know or care what this damage is doing to our club or brand. Potential sponsors and players will be reading everything that is going on here and see what a dictator he is and think, would I really want to go to a club like this that is run by a bloke like Penn. I wonder if Penn ever comes onto this site and reads how much we like him lol and we want him to sell. He wouldnt even care

Does Penn even know or care what this damage is doing to our club or brand. Potential sponsors and players will be reading everything that is going on here and see what a dictator he is and think, would I really want to go to a club like this that is run by a bloke like Penn. I wonder if Penn ever comes onto this site and reads how much we like him lol and we want him to sell. He wouldnt even care
As discussed it is a real issue ownership under his watch. Weather Des is fit to coach or not, compare him to Rusty Crowe ? There is none.
In usa most of time zero knowledge of game. Tbh Vlandys needs to consider revoking his ownership

Thing I don't like about it, is its doing the rounds at Bulldogs territory, and their fans are signing it as a middle finger up, and laughing about it.

One tweeter the other day said if enough of them get on board, we'll be stuck with Des, so you could just rule a line through us each year in the competition.

Tells me it's not an authentic petition.

Agreed on all of that. But in every situation, there's two sides to every story, and we don't know who's saying what to who , showing what to who and all that.

Plus, isn't Mestrov there to manage the governance ? Now also his CCO ?

I honestly think all these issues will be sorted soon, and the club can all finally draw their carts in the same direction..

Patience is key here in my view
Fair call on the patience however this situation has been handled poorly from a coms / crisis management point of view

Basically said Des is a legend but we don't want him - Piss off Des your gonna be fired as soon as I can - I'm trying not to pay you out though. Siebold looks cute in a rainbow jersey...

Quite a lot of what he said was pretty disrespectful and insulting, no matter who he was talking about (and inflammatory). Not sure what he wanted to achieve by stopping to speak to Weidler of all people.

Reminds me of the disrespectful way they treated Tooves at the end, but to be fair, Tooves bowed out with absolute class and dignity too (and I'm not saying Des isn't, because he may not actually be gone yet).

Basically said Des is a legend but we don't want him - Piss off Des your gonna be fired as soon as I can - I'm trying not to pay you out though. Siebold looks cute in a rainbow jersey...
By the way do you like my plastic diet face in my tight white shirt ?

He had a chance to sell this club to that billionaire consortium group from Qatar a few years ago that wanted to buy manly.Can you imagine that we could have brought barcelona & Liverpool with no problems.

Penns a ****ing idiot with no concept of when to STFU because his ego won't allow him not to respond to any public criticism even if it benefits the club to stay quiet.

We saw it when he faced the media a week after Des and DCE already handled the jersey issue, when he only just brought more attention to an issue which would've otherwise quietly died in the news cycle.

Now he's doing it again, talking to Wiedler doing nothing but signalling to fans and sponsors that we're a ****ing basket case

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4