[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What about Penn saying on TV, "I was the one who picked up the phone to Des when no-one else wanted him" hahaha. wowzers.
Given how Des’ tenure has gone and how it is ending,not sure that’s something to be bragging about.
It reminds me of the scene in National Lampoons Vacation
Cousin Vicki:
I'm going steady, and I French kiss.

Audrey:
So, everybody does that.

Cousin Vicki:
Yeah, but Daddy says I'm the best at it.

If you're claiming I'm a dribbler, mate, 100% you'd need shares in Kleenex the amount of diarrhea that spews from your keyboard. Once again, if you throw a stone, know the big dog will place you right back in your box, kid.

EDIT: You could muster 5,000 replica's of you, and you STILL wouldn't compare to one @BOZO , who has you covered in every aspect of your sad existence.
Your just a delusion and your mate Bozo sit around talk about positivity and all that complete bull****.

What a mess.

A tight arse owner. ✅
A coach who is probably past it and should move on ( club legend though). ✅
900 CEOs in 5 mins. ✅
Players not playing. ✅
Players in fighting. ✅
Lawsuits pending. ✅
Football department not communicating. ✅
Recruitment and retention the worst in club history ( Dce says hi). ✅

No doubt iv missed plenty. This sh!!t should be sorted out tonight. We need to move on immediately, then present a united front. Makes me sick what’s happening to this great club.

If you're claiming I'm a dribbler, mate, 100% you'd need shares in Kleenex the amount of diarrhea that spews from your keyboard. Once again, if you throw a stone, know the big dog will place you right back in your box, kid.

EDIT: You could muster 5,000 replica's of you, and you STILL wouldn't compare to one @BOZO , who has you covered in every aspect of your sad existence.
lol lol you are the king dribbler... anyway back on Ignore and big dog - bahahahahahaha - you wouldn't knock the top off a bowl of custard lol lol. Now that is a giggle - big dog Chihuahua is about the best you could claim... pathetic nonstop annoying bark with no follow through!

I can't understand why the Penns won't sell the club. Surely they can't be enjoying the derision being heaped on them as the cause of the disfunction; the daily in-fighting; the indignity of a once mighty club at such a low level; and the financial clout of having to pay out coaches mid-term plus the impending reduction in membership for 2023.
Why are they putting themselves through this pain? It not as if they are feted as saviours. Who of us would cheer them if they turned up at Brookie. so it can't be ego?
I believe if they are true fans as they profess they will know it is in the best interests of the club to move on and let new owners try their luck.
Dessy goes then sell the club. That’s the plan.

Dessy goes then sell the club. That’s the plan.
Would be hilarious if that happened with the following key ingredients:

Des returns figuratively five minutes later as Director of Football; and

Mestrov is given two options:
A. On your bike; or
B. Stay on and get with the new programme.

If it’s the former, I’m sure Big Tony could get a gig at somewhere like Palm Beach RSL or Wakehurst Golf Club.

lol lol you are the king dribbler... anyway back on Ignore and big dog - bahahahahahaha - you wouldn't knock the top off a bowl of custard lol lol. Now that is a giggle - big dog Chihuahua is about the best you could claim... pathetic nonstop annoying bark with no follow through!

Says the bloke that brings up both @BOZO & I for absolutely NO reason (we weren't even part of the convo) to insult us (what kind of person ARE you?). You've bitched and moaned on here for weeks on end, Laurie Daily is no good, Anthony Siebold sucks and can't coach for us, Penn is this and that. Any suggestion by anyone - shot down.

Last edited:
The only thing spoonbold with delivery manly is our first wooden spoon.

If he wanted des out. You get someone like flanno or you poach brad Arthur blokes who have done something not this muppet.

The only thing spoonbold with delivery manly is our first wooden spoon.

If he wanted des out. You get someone like flanno or you poach brad Arthur blokes who have done something not this muppet.

I'd take either of them Cam. I'm not sure Des days are numbered man. I can still see him and 2 new assistants being at the helm next season.

Says the bloke that brings up both @BOZO & I for absolutely NO reason (we weren't even part of the convo) to insult us, you pathetic, sad, sleazy little weazle (what kind of person ARE you?). You've bitched and moaned on here for weeks on end, Laurie Daily is no good, Anthony Siebold sucks and can't coach for us, Penn is this and that. Any suggestion by anyone - shot down.
Geeez, it can get a bit ugly on here guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Geeez, it can get a bit ugly on here guys.

Hey, I was being very respectful (even kind) to the guy. For whatever reason, he thought he would take a shot at Bozo and I for absolutely no reason. Once I responded, he couldn't handle the heat, and hid behind the ignore button.

Moral of the story is, as in life, people tend to get what they give. If you're a person who's willing to abuse and insult others for no reason, be man enough to cop it in return.

Hey, I was being very respectful (even kind) to the guy. For whatever reason, he thought he would take a shot at Bozo and I for absolutely no reason. Once I responded, he couldn't handle the heat, and hid behind the ignore button.

Moral of the story is, as in life, people tend to get what they give. If you're a person who's willing to abuse and insult others for no reason, be man enough to cop it in return.
Yeah, fair enough. It's just a bit sad to see it. That's all. Emotions are certainly running a bit high with what the Club's going through so hopefully things will settle down soon. Take it easy all.

The off-season on ST can be brutal. Doesn't help when the club is in the state it's in either.
Oh to be back winning games again.

We don't have to cannibalize each other either though. We can be kind, it's not hard. No idea why he decided to just have a go at us for no good reason? I'm doing my absolute best to talk anyone around who's saying they are losing interest and/or giving up. That's what we should be doing.

We don't have to cannibalize each other either though. We can be kind, it's not hard. No idea why he decided to just have a go at us for no good reason? I'm doing my absolute best to talk anyone around who's saying they are losing interest and/or giving up. That's what we should be doing.
The sooner the coaching situation is sorted the better. Then we can all hopefully see some positives for next year. We can spend the summer focusing on who is going to win us the next Premiership so I can stop wearing my 2011 Members cap to every game. It's starting to look a bit daggy. @;)

The sooner the coaching situation is sorted the better. Then we can all hopefully see some positives for next year. We can spend the summer focusing on who is going to win us the next Premiership so I can stop wearing my 2011 Members cap to every game. It's starting to look a bit daggy. @;)
Completely agree mate - we need a resolution asap - so everyone can move forward and decide how they feel about it, or what they want to do about it. There will be so much to do (and in very little time):

• Staffing (assistant coaches, fitness, recruitment, pathways)
  • Recruitment / retention strategies and decisions can be made
  • Membership can be clear, concise & on the front foot
  • Sponsorship consolidation - we can start making them feel the wamr n fuzzies again
  • Media will lay off us

etc etc etc.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8