[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The writing is on the wall for Des.

Penn now needs to deliver with a coaching team to match out so called premiership winning squad.

The bleeding obvious is that we are so far behind the top teams and we have spent the last few years in denial about our weaknesses and deficits and relied on a superstar to bail us out.

You cant fool all the people all the time and the proof will be the amount of people who purchase a membership for 2023.

This needs to resolved once and for all. If you say that you have moved on from Des, pay him out with respect and give the team and club some clear air as right now there is terminal divisions that are devastating the morale of everyone who loves the club!

If Penn had any credibility prior to today,it no longer exists now.It was only late July that he said Des has a contract as long as he likes and I could be wrong but didn’t Des have the same roster then as the one Penn is claiming should be winning premierships?This is the same “weak gutted dog”(thanks Ricky for the phrase) approach Penn used when ousting Toovey.We all know both Des and Toovey are and were being sacked due to off field issues and clashes in personalities,yet he’s too cowardly to tell the truth as it reflects badly on him.No matter whether you think Des needed to be moved on or not,Penn has once again proven how poorly he handles such situations

If Penn had any credibility prior to today,it no longer exists now.It was only late July that he said Des has a contract as long as he likes and I could be wrong but didn’t Des have the same roster then as the one Penn is claiming should be winning premierships?This is the same “weak gutted dog”(thanks Ricky for the phrase) approach Penn used when ousting Toovey.We all know both Des and Toovey are and were being sacked due to off field issues and clashes in personalities,yet he’s too cowardly to tell the truth as it reflects badly on him.No matter whether you think Des needed to be moved on or not,Penn has once again proven how poorly he handles such situations
so so true - very well said... I think I counted 7 CEO's and 5 coaches under Penn's watch...quite some CV to select a high quality coach in...... effing Seibold.... Penn is an absolute wanker and Seibold has no idea!

Positivity? I want change. The homers that want to keep Des around and change nothing - I don't get. I want a labotomy. Even if Des forces his hand and remains, my hopes are that new people will help him. That petition is an embarrassment.
You may well be right mate . The “ lobotomy” comment is priceless gold.. :)

yep he must be listening to those dribblers lol lol

If you're claiming I'm a dribbler, mate, 100% you'd need shares in Kleenex the amount of diarrhea that spews from your keyboard. Once again, if you throw a stone, know the big dog will place you right back in your box, kid.

EDIT: You could muster 5,000 replica's of you, and you STILL wouldn't compare to one @BOZO , who has you covered in every aspect of your sad existence.

I think Des needs to decide what he wants to do after his time as Manly head coach is over. If he is happy to retire and ride into the sunset then fighting it out with legals will be on the cards. If he ever wants another NRL job, perhaps he should agree to the succession plan, try to have a belter of a year and pick up the Dragons or Knights job that will inevitably become available at some stage next year.

Positivity? I want change. The homers that want to keep Des around and change nothing - I don't get. I want a labotomy. Even if Des forces his hand and remains, my hopes are that new people will help him. That petition is an embarrassment.
The enbrassment is thinking it's credible this flog is an owner. Get the **** away from the manly football club. **** has no idea premiership roster please just please. This bloke has no idea less the rusty

The club has been a basket case since Penn got control of it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8