[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The only 2 non manly people i would consider woild be 1) Flanagan im at a loss as to why no club has picked him up. He took the sharks from a basket case to premiers and imo was treated harshly by the shonk Greenberg. The other one would Jason Ryles this guy has done along apprenticeship as an assistant coach under robbo, bellyache and even international rugby. There's whispers his Dessie's perfer option to take over. He cant get out of the roosters until 2024 so a season as des assistant in 2024 and then taking over in 2025
How about Slater, I know he's def not your choice but he has a good footy brain and think the younger guys especially the Pacifica players would really respond to his style of coaching.

The only 2 non manly people i would consider woild be 1) Flanagan im at a loss as to why no club has picked him up. He took the sharks from a basket case to premiers and imo was treated harshly by the shonk Greenberg. The other one would Jason Ryles this guy has done along apprenticeship as an assistant coach under robbo, bellyache and even international rugby. There's whispers his Dessie's perfer option to take over. He cant get out of the roosters until 2024 so a season as des assistant in 2024 and then taking over in 2025
Ryles for me.

Ryles for me.
Know nothing about him but he seems to be highly regarded, or at least by media types (who possibly know something or nothing).

Speaking of media types I wonder if James Graham has any coaching ambitions. He's too smart for the media, and he loves league so much he probably would prefer a totally full-on job such as coach.

So was Barrett.
Yikes. Although if he served a year as assistant to Des that would be different to giving the reigns to Barrett from the get-go. No idea if Ryles is even interested of course, but coaching a side with Turbo in it would have some appeal for many.

Know nothing about him but he seems to be highly regarded, or at least by media types (who possibly know something or nothing).

Speaking of media types I wonder if James Graham has any coaching ambitions. He's too smart for the media, and he loves league so much he probably would prefer a totally full-on job such as coach.
Yep, when it comes to footy, he can talk your ear off.

Cannot believe there hasn’t been a peep on big meeting day
The “ leakers “ haven’t left the meeting.

I guess we have no idea who will be at the meeting, assume it’s Des / Mestrov / Mr Fluffy , maybe a mediator of some sort.

Couldn’t be many more than that could it ??

The “ leakers “ haven’t left the meeting.

I guess we have no idea who will be at the meeting, assume it’s Des / Mestrov / Mr Fluffy , maybe a mediator of some sort.

Couldn’t be many more than that could it ??
and Des' manager I believe that's it... long meeting in that case, you'd assume it would have been a morning start

and Des' manager I believe that's it... long meeting in that case, you'd assume it would have been a morning start
Ah yes well I guess that evens up the numbers a bit.

Wonder if we will get anything like accuracy from any reporting , or simply “ conjecture “.

Firstly can't believe some here are even trying to compare Manly to Chelsea.

Chelsea spent 200million pounds in one transfer window over the off season. Tuchel won the champions league less than 3 months ago and was sacked after 7 games this season.

In football there are probably 10 or 15 coaches that could come in to replace him that have won big honours and have form on the board.

We spend little or no money. Are a basket case. And the best bit.....

We finished 11th..... yep not last or even second last. 11th and the amount of knicker twisting around here is astounding.

Firstly can't believe some here are even trying to compare Manly to Chelsea.

Chelsea spent 200million pounds in one transfer window over the off season. Tuchel won the champions league less than 3 months ago and was sacked after 7 games this season.

In football there are probably 10 or 15 coaches that could come in to replace him that have won big honours and have form on the board.

We spend little or no money. Are a basket case. And the best bit.....

We finished 11th..... yep not last or even second last. 11th and the amount of knicker twisting around here is astounding.
I get your vibe , but I think it’s not just 2022 that’s causing these feelings , it’s really a build up over almost a decade.

No comment on the EPL, never been interested in it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8