[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I just think he needs to get some fresh ideas on board, perhaps with a decent assistant coach who he listens to.
I've thought this, but I can't imagine for the life of me, who Des might listen to. Any suggestions?

I've thought this, but I can't imagine for the life of me, who Des might listen to. Any suggestions?

That's a tough one. Maybe this guy?

1660788206608.png

The team is demoralised, confused, injured. In general play they look slow lack energy, lack creativity. Generally ARE BORING and they know it.
They have little interest in defence or holding the ball.
They may as well forfeit the final 2 rounds. They may get injured 🥺😎

Bahaha, we finally got a Schu tricky pass special that lead to a dropped ball. Luckily, we were playing advantage.

Eagles brains trust;
Do we have any support for Flanagan … coaches defence and gives kids a go + popular with his players… I can’t think of another viable option, but Des the dinosaur is well and truely past it.
100%. Only option in my opinion. Has taken his punishment. And let’s be honest here not as if Des is in control of a solid group of upstanding players…..

1 off to jail, several players clearly think they are gang members and most the players look like they have just met. Des has lost control, lost the dressing shed and the WORST part is he has clearly lost his passion. Des is and will always be a great Manly man but his time has come.

Im not going to call for his head yet...yes he needs to he more adaptive but we really were in the hunt til Jake and Croker gor COVID before the Dragons game. That game was the turning point. The clubs implosion a week later just made the downward slope even steeper.

Ill judge him more after round 4 next season. Lets see how the playing unit looks after the offseason. If we are still rubbish, Des goes.

We’ve got a weak owner, who doesn’t seem too interested in the clubs fortunes these days. Once it became clear Trent Barrett, wasn’t going to continue as coach, Des was given a 2nd chance. Odd considering everything that went down between the 2 of them.
So 4 years and it’s been; good, bad, good and now bad again. 10 years ago, he was arguably one the best coaches in the competition. However, these past 3 years have demonstrated, unless he’s got a fit superstar fullback, he can’t motivate the team to win consistently.
He’s a club legend but as a coach, he’s well past his best. The players look tired and stale. We need fresh ideas and a new defense oriented approach.
I’m not sure if Flanagan is a long term option but for the short term, I’d be prepared to give him a go.

Do we have any support for Flanagan … coaches defence and gives kids a go + popular with his players… I can’t think of another viable option, but Des the dinosaur is well and truely past it.
Flanno or Toovey would be great but Des must stay.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6