[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We’ve got a weak owner, who doesn’t seem too interested in the clubs fortunes these days. Once it became clear Trent Barrett, wasn’t going to continue as coach, Des was given a 2nd chance. Odd considering everything that went down between the 2 of them.
So 4 years and it’s been; good, bad, good and now bad again. 10 years ago, he was arguably one the best coaches in the competition. However, these past 3 years have demonstrated, unless he’s got a fit superstar fullback, he can’t motivate the team to win consistently.
He’s a club legend but as a coach, he’s well past his best. The players look tired and stale. We need fresh ideas and a new defense oriented approach.
I’m not sure if Flanagan is a long term option but for the short term, I’d be prepared to give him a go.
Fish rot from the head down.....

Wow

DCE didn't even show up for the press conference. Foran was along side Des

Foran for once looked like he actually cared and was hurting.

Des was honest and didn't mince words in the press conference.

Foran hands down bleeds for manly compared to DCE.
We do not really know the reason DCE was not in the press with Des ?

I hope Des the once Manly Legend can turn things around next season

As I am sure we all want Des to leave our club a Winner

Wow

DCE didn't even show up for the press conference. Foran was along side Des

Foran for once looked like he actually cared and was hurting.

Des was honest and didn't mince words in the press conference.

Foran hands down bleeds for manly compared to DCE.
Mate that's not unusual jake has gone in there sometimes. Sometimes des has gone in alone. K foz would have been in there because it's his last game at brookvale

Mate that's not unusual jake has gone in there sometimes. Sometimes des has gone in alone. K foz would have been in there because it's his last game at brookvale
I agree on that point that other players have stepped in at press conferences before and foran deserved it tonight as his last home game.

I may of not said it right but Foran showed more emotion and honesty than DCE has done all year in his press conferences. Wish he was staying.

Crap press conference as usual of late.

Des sounds like he’s had 50 vodkas and chased it with an aneurysm.
Drink Cocktail GIF by The Maury Show

Crap press conference as usual of late.

Des sounds like he’s had 50 vodkas and chased it with an aneurysm.
I know you were joking but you gotta wonder how his mental health is. I love hasler but gee has had to deal with a lot of crap that wasn't of his making.

Management making Des and Cherry front the media over the jersey saga was deplorable and unforgivable in my opinion Scott should of done it on Zoom or The caretaking CEO should have fronted and not hide behind the captain and coach.

Des is without doubt the right man to lead us out of this. I bet he sits there and wishes that he could get thru one season at this club withouf having to deal with front office baggage.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8