[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Do they deserve and are they ready? Of course you have no idea, just like the rest of us.

Do they deserve? They are in the squad so they have earned their right to be considered. Are they ready? Again if they are in the squad they are deemed ready. Is it up to me the judge if they are ready?. I'm like you a passenger on the ride, watching. Its not up to me to make that judgement. Its implicit that they are because they are in the squad. If they weren't deemed ready they would not be there. They are selected in the squad to be available to play, even at the development stage. And no one can know for sure until they play in first grade if they are ready or its too soon, or they just need to be brought in gradually, such as on the bench. But its a complete waste of resources if you don't use them. You cant sit on the fence on this one. You cant stand by saying 'What if they arent ready?' or 'they dont have enough experience.' They are in the squad for a reason, and that's to play first grade.

Do they deserve and are they ready? Of course you have no idea, just like the rest of us.
I wonder what effect all of this has on a young man's confidence. You don't get better or develop confidence not playing. So unless they are not doing the hard yards at training or are behaving inappropriately (big head syndrome etc) then it is difficult to see why they aren't being tried and tested. The philosophy of waiting until your semi final chances are gone is old school conservatism that clearly isn't producing results.

Thing is with Des, as it appears, he has a blind spot with very conservative attitudes to selection, and perhaps he needs someone to be with him who is a little more adventurous. We know, with top players, Des has the means of winning premierships because he knows how to get the best out of his players and shows obvious compassion for their welfare. But he needs to get the right players in there so he has a team likely to effectively compete for the premiership. He has the forwards, other than the hooking position, covered. He's got a fine half , who with the right players outside of him will thrive. Cust has potential, Funa has potential. But he needs to make a few hard decisions if he hopes for this team to be competitive. Even with Turbo and Walker, I don't think its quite there. Hopefully next year we'll see a little more innovation. This year is shot.

I did mention a few times going back a few years that DCE will become out jarrad hayne , aka coach killer

Des has lost the dressing room. Hoppa senior has made that clear. I don't think he's angry at his son getting picked. Clearly more going on as he's angry at the club not Des in particular. Hoppa Fainu Moses AFB etc.. they all linked ie mates etc. This reminds me of the Stewart's choc foran situation. They will all leave. Split in the camp clearly. Getting rid of Des won't fix it but it's a start.

They have a tight bunch of good young kids with talent not getting a go, it's a shame. Penrith showed what needs to be done, Dez is a dinasour. Picks under performing players and doesn't give Shuster, Hoppa, Quac, Sipley etc a go. All our good young talent will walk.

Even AFB attitude has turned. Dez needs to go.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6