[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
As a Des fan, I'd like to see him with a strong team to get a true evaluation, but there is merit some selections and game plans are behind the times
I am a Des fan as well maxta as most of us are .

It is really sad to see Des and Manly losing

But if the wins dont come . Des must go

We need to start winning premierships again and Glorify the Greatest club of all

240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

Soup I haven’t disagreed with any of your posts this is another one.To answer one of the other guys question to you on who should coach manly i can think of 2 flannagan, or billy slater.Please just get rid of dinosaur.

Mac Man

Reserve Grader
Going to miss this forums lovely people. What a season of injury and mismanagement. Lets hope next year there is something in the signings of decent props and some decent back rowers. Onwards and upwards.

NREagle

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Yep, you're correct ... Our top 30 crack crew and coaching staff will be a force in 2023.

I'm betting both my nuts now that without any change we are bottom 4.

I'm no expert but I watch most games each round but I can see the massive difference between teams that give a **** and teams that don't. Sorry mate but we aren't even close in intensity or passion to the level of the top 9.
BOTH nuts? That's risky.

The Royal Soup

First Grader
Your a kn!b Why would I want to convince you? I created a poll that says you need to get a life and you could not possibly be a true Manly supporter. I would prefer to convince that Manly no. 1 supporter from the US to date me rather than worry about peanuts like mr soup
hahaha results to insults, typical

Daddycool

Reserve Grader
Time will tell. If it’s true that the board knocked back an extension for 2024, then Des only has a contract for another 12 months.
Depending on how serious Penn and Mestrov are about improving the clubs long term future, they could release him and sign Flanagan next week. I’d be shocked if that happened though!

Red Pill

Enthusiastic Amateur
Soup I haven’t disagreed with any of your posts this is another one.To answer one of the other guys question to you on who should coach manly i can think of 2 flannagan, or billy slater.Please just get rid of dinosaur.
Flanno is more old school than Des. Billy slater would never coach Manly. He has future in the media and coaching QLD.

malroon

Reserve Grader
hahahahaha flanagan flanagan, if he's so good why hasn't he been snapped up by , lets say tigpies or maybe can'tbury or maybe even St merge or possibly Warriors...?????????????????

flanno wasn’t old school at the sharks a few years ago red pill,besides I remember not long ago gus fooled interested in him for the dogs Which sais a lot.Fair enough about slater possibly having commitments what about monnas he’s currently involved as dinosaurs assistant Even try to entice jamie lyon I don’t know what he’s up to these days.

Red Pill

Enthusiastic Amateur
flanno wasn’t old school at the sharks a few years ago red pill,besides I remember not long ago gus fooled interested in him for the dogs Which sais a lot.Fair enough about slater possibly having commitments what about monnas he’s currently involved as dinosaurs assistant Even try to entice jamie lyon I don’t know what he’s up to these days.
His old school now that’s why he is not coaching and working in the media

He had been on gus goulds radar at the dogs weren’t they having discussions with him if I remember.Then give it to monas & brett stewart,jamie lyon would make a good coach what’s he up to these days anyone but des ffs.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
15 10 5 77 24
15 9 6 161 20
15 8 7 64 20
14 8 6 60 20
15 7 7 28 19
14 7 7 37 18