[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

EagleFromMay1967

Sky Punching : send them High as the Clouds
That's a very hopeful outlook on things. we finished 11th after an end-of-season meltdown post rainbow gate.
The side today was missing half our FG side.
we didn't finish with the spoon. we weren't even fighting for the spoon.

yes it's disappointing but It could be so much worse.
No, it was post the Cowboys first half !

Red Pill

Enthusiastic Amateur
just waiting for you to answer my question
Des will sort it out like how we recovered from the 2020 mess. Took about 5 rounds into 2021 but he got it sorted. Des has enough past form to turn it around. Now what’s your proposal? what flanno? which is essentially a poor man’s Des. The walkers BROS? Who are a myth that would amount to nothing in FG NRL. Bellamy.? 100% yes! but he would never come to Manly. Cronk? The guy hates Manly as much as you! Will bet my left nut he will never end up coaching Manly. There is more chance of the Gold Coast winning the comp next season.

The Royal Soup

First Grader
Des will sort it out like how we recovered from the 2020 mess. Took about 5 rounds into 2021 but he got it sorted. Des has enough past form to turn it around. Now what’s your proposal? what flanno? which is essentially a poor man’s Des. The walkers BROS? Who are a myth that would amount to nothing in FG NRL. Bellamy.? 100% yes! but he would never come to Manly. Cronk? The guy hates Manly as much as you! Will bet my left nut he will never end up coaching Manly. There is more chance of the Gold Coast winning the comp next season.
When we started beating all the bottom 8 teams only you mean?

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Tough call considering the players missing
But flip side - the side has been treading water in relation to others in the modern game so respectfully, I get the point.
As a Des fan, I'd like to see him with a strong team to get a true evaluation, but there is merit some selections and game plans are behind the times

The Royal Soup

First Grader
Hmm I see. So what’s the solution master soup? Some body suggested Nathan brown. Can’t wait to hear your proposed solution mate.. :)
you still haven’t answered my question except to say some crap like “des will weave his magic”

im waiting for context

coke on bro, convince me

deanm

Reserve Grader
Can somebody tell me if the Legendary Walker Brothers are still Coaching and what their overall record is ? Everytime there is a coaching Gig, their names get mentioned.
I remember them winning a QLD cup several years ago, where the star in the team was Matt Parcell! Their claim to fame was short kick offs and drop outs ( Which current Manly team are very poor at ! ). If we were to change coaches , for mine it's Shane Flanaghan first , daylight second.

Red Pill

Enthusiastic Amateur
No one has a viable alternative to Des. Anyone who suggests the Walker bros has a brain deficiency. Nathan brown they need a bloody lobotomy. Talk of getting rid of him at this stage is just plain dumb unless you believe in Santa clause i.e. Bellamy would come to Manly. This kind of talk belongs in fantasy league

Red Pill

Enthusiastic Amateur
you still haven’t answered my question except to say some crap like “des will weave his magic”

im waiting for context

coke on bro, convince me
Your a kn!b Why would I want to convince you? I created a poll that says you need to get a life and you could not possibly be a true Manly supporter. I would prefer to convince that Manly no. 1 supporter from the US to date me rather than worry about peanuts like mr soup

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
15 10 5 77 24
15 9 6 161 20
15 8 7 64 20
14 8 6 60 20
15 7 7 28 19
14 7 7 37 18