[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
130 pages of dribbling ego's.

There is only one truth. When Turbo plays, Des is safe. When Turbo is out everyone is questioning Des' ability.
Same as start of last year.
Same this year.
Same next year
And that's the sad truth we are really now a one club player, turbo determines our season.

Until we can fix this and other glaring problems/ issues with our club we are going to be in bottom 9 times for a long time to come.

Then just block him and you won't see it.
No need to be a bitch about it.

Imagine calling someone a bitch, whilst in the process of being a little bitch themselves.

Considering the way some people speak to each other on here, I hardly think I was rude or out of line at all. Move on, champ.

Then just block him and you won't see it.
No need to be a bitch about it.
The problem with blocking someone is that if they start a thread that's of interest, you don't see it. That happened to me once when Bozo started a game day thread. So now I don't block anyone.

I honestly don't think it's unreasonable to request for Bozo to tone it down a little.
Sure he's relatively harmless, though some might argue quite misogynist, but he rarely gets involved in actual discussion and for the most part just repeats variations of the same meme. He's like an earworm for the eyes. And it gets under the skin of some more than others. 🙋‍♀️ 🙋‍♀️ 🙋‍♀️

The problem with blocking someone is that if they start a thread that's of interest, you don't see it. That happened to me once when Bozo started a game day thread. So now I don't block anyone.

I honestly don't think it's unreasonable to request for Bozo to tone it down a little.
Sure he's relatively harmless, though some might argue quite misogynist, but he rarely gets involved in actual discussion and for the most part just repeats variations of the same meme. He's like an earworm for the eyes. And it gets under the skin of some more than others. 🙋‍♀️ 🙋‍♀️ 🙋‍♀️
If you see his name at the top of a post , you can exercise some self restraint and not read it!

Just sayin’

Imagine calling someone a bitch, whilst in the process of being a little bitch themselves.

Considering the way some people speak to each other on here, I hardly think I was rude or out of line at all. Move on, champ.
Nah can't I can't imagine that at all, who could that be ?
Its very simple, take your own advice and move along champ past bozos post, just keep on jogging on.
No harm done.

Thats true, I guess its risk and reward 🤣 you know what your risking, but is the reward worth it ?

Sometimes we get so triggered about something when we can easily just move along.
We're all guilty of, I'm guilty now, some can't wait for it...oh hang on a minute that's beer add
Where was I 🤔

Just came up as a telegraph logo mate. But if that means 3M of talent, from a team that is about to secure the clubs worst ever losing streak might leave - good riddance, the lot of them. Not one tear spilled here. Hopefully the new group coming through have ticker and motivation unlike the current flops.

Send me 5 X unmarked $50 bills each week for 10 weeks and I will give you the fully accredited, sensationally enthralling, intellectually challenging fully endorsed ... WOODSIE's guide to the Forum ... (bring your own pillow) .... or how to survive Silvertails mentally intact ...

Sorry, got to go ... the nurse wants to medicate me again ...
Time for a suppository!

NRL 2022: Manly’s $3 million worth of talent tied to Des Hasler’s contract | Locker Room​

Manly’s stability as a club has turned to the playing group where 15 of the club’s 30-man roster are either without a contract or will be available for purchase by rival clubs from November 1.

by David Riccio

The future of half of Manly’s NRL squad remains in jeopardy until Des Hasler’s future is sorted out.
Manly’s stability as a club, seemingly built on a bedrock of jelly, has turned to the playing group, where 15 of the club’s 30-man roster are either without a contract or will be available for purchase by rival clubs from November 1.

Granted, the almost $3 million in combined talent aren’t who fans would recognise as Manly’s superstars.

But you can’t build a roster with 17 Tom Trbojevics.

The fact that the large majority of the 15 are at similar stages of their career, still learning and developing as NRL players, makes the contract uncertainty even more pressing.

Unlike a marquee player, who has cemented his spot within a team, the Manly 15 are proving their way, mainly on the opinion of their coach.

Taking a step away from the players momentarily, Hasler has been working on his succession plan which will see an understudy come in before taking over in 2024 or 2025.

Manly fans can rule a line through Billy Slater or Jason Ryles joining the club. Neither are interested.

As for the 15 players in limbo, Hasler will have the final say on whether Toafofoa Sipley, Lachlan Croker, Brad Parker, Reuben Garrick and Morgan Harper – to name just five players who are free to sign with a rival club from November 1 – are extended beyond 2023.

Manly management aren’t willing to commit to Hasler beyond next season.

That is, at least publicly.

Privately, that was what Hasler is certain he discussed around a boardroom table with Manly CEO Tony Mestrov and chairman Scott Penn, just over a week ago. Yet from the meeting, the group emerged with more space between them than Manly’s defensive line this year.

Recruitment managers will tell anyone willing to listen that one of the first questions a player asks during the process of contract renewal is who the coach will be?

Manly can’t give any of their players that answer, nor any potential recruitment targets.

Unlike at South Sydney, where they will extend Jason Demetriou’s contract until 2024, Manly have no clear plan to future-proof their squad beyond next May.

It’s the same short sightedness that brought Wests Tigers to their knees this season and the same path St George-Illawarra is heading down.

Manly officials claim they won’t be rushed into making a call on Hasler beyond 2023, seemingly content to play with the heat of the spotlight on them and the coach for the opening six rounds of the season.

History shows it’s anything but a winning formula.

But if that means 3M of talent, from a team that is about to secure the clubs worst ever losing streak might leave - good riddance, the lot of them.
Here is a list of 10 players off contract at the end of 2023

Ethan Bullemor, Lachlan Croker, Reuben Garrick, Morgan Harper, Brad Parker, Jason Saab, Toafofoa Sipley, Ben Trbojevic, Alec Tuitavake, Kaeo Weekes

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8