[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Sorry, got to go ... the nurse wants to medicate me again ...
The best mediation for all of us Manly people

Is a Manly Win

See the source image

Well let’s face it , the “mindset “ was absolutely ****ed this year so good riddance I reckon.
That doesn’t neccessarily mean Novak/the mind coach was the problem though. The playing group seemed to throw in the towel a little too easily at different stages this year, last, and really since the 2014/5 season. I found the blow article where Jason King hinted that Novak can only do his job if players are receptive to it.

“One of Novak’s biggest challenges working in a team sport is tailoring a message for 35 different personalities. He admits sometimes players can be a bit hesitant buying into what he teaches and revealed former Sea Eagles captain Jason King was one of them at first before transforming his mindset.

[jason king quote] “Some minds are on a different tangent, some people aren’t ready for the message whereas some people are, some people flourish and some people are superstars now.

More of the article (which is an interesting read in retrospect below. It gives a few insights into his role alongside hasler

BE A WINNER IN LIFE
A poem by Catherine Pulsifer
To win you will have perseverance
To lose you give up easily.

To win you will have a passion for what you do
To lose you would rather be doing something else.

To win you believe in yourself
To lose you constantly doubt yourself.

To win you make the decisions and do it
To lose you are wishy-washy, never fully committing.

To win you have enthusiasm for what you do
To lose you are mediocre and not excitable.

To win you demonstrate optimism by find solutions
To lose you can only see the problems.

To win you have to focus, you keep moving forward
To lose you are all over the map, stepping back more than forward.

To win you take the risks
To lose you are risk-averse.

To win you overcome the challenges presented
To lose you let the challenges overcome you.

To win you demonstrate a positive attitude, seeing the good
To lose you demonstrate a negative attitude.

To win you find the opportunities
To lose you wait for the opportunity.

To win you use your time efficiently and effectively
To lose you procrastinate.

To win you set your goals, you take action, you set deadlines
To lose you think about it but never set concrete plans.

To win in life you choose your attitude
To lose in life you also choose your attitude.

Be a winner in life!

See the source image

U
BE A WINNER IN LIFE
A poem by Catherine Pulsifer
To win you will have perseverance
To lose you give up easily.

To win you will have a passion for what you do
To lose you would rather be doing something else.

To win you believe in yourself
To lose you constantly doubt yourself.

To win you make the decisions and do it
To lose you are wishy-washy, never fully committing.

To win you have enthusiasm for what you do
To lose you are mediocre and not excitable.

To win you demonstrate optimism by find solutions
To lose you can only see the problems.

To win you have to focus, you keep moving forward
To lose you are all over the map, stepping back more than forward.

To win you take the risks
To lose you are risk-averse.

To win you overcome the challenges presented
To lose you let the challenges overcome you.

To win you demonstrate a positive attitude, seeing the good
To lose you demonstrate a negative attitude.

To win you find the opportunities
To lose you wait for the opportunity.

To win you use your time efficiently and effectively
To lose you procrastinate.

To win you set your goals, you take action, you set deadlines
To lose you think about it but never set concrete plans.

To win in life you choose your attitude
To lose in life you also choose your attitude.

Be a winner in life!

See the source image
Your posts my man…. Your posts…. 😐

In 2023 season we only have one expectation and that is Great expectations

May we be all worthy of living up to our Legendary clubs Benchmark of Greatness

Anything else is a an anti-climax and Anti Manly

Lower our Great expectations and we stand for nothing Great
See the source image
That was as David Bowie would say, in our Golden Years Bozo. Only have DCE as our last player link/ connection to the great Manly teams of 2007 to 2014. Unfortunately DCE hasn't got the Lyon, Matai and Stewarts Manly DNA of the past. So unfortunately it will be an anti-climax, as you say for quite some time to come.

I apologise if you have taken my post as a sign of disloyalty mate. I understand you ( though I always have not) may be I am thicker than some. No one could accuse you of being fake everything you post is authentically raw and from the heart ❤️ 100% cudos on that mate. But take this from someone who has being around for a decent amount time. To the uninitiated you can come across as polarising more than the average poster. This leads to a bit of cyber biff and to be honest it was not until I had a memorable confrontation with you over one weekend :) I finally understood you better. It was like a war and peace saga. I have recently observed you go through a similar process with I think Cameron a newish poster? My intention was to be a little light hearted and maybe in a very small way help avoid seeing you in another slanging match this weekend. To reiterate I am not your enemy mate. Enjoy your weekend with your family :)

Thanks mate - I took it the wrong way. Nah, @Cameron and I go WAYYYY back and we are mates - he didn't realise I was Merchant of Doom. We spoke via PM about it

U

Your posts my man…. Your posts…. 😐
Our Legendary Club my Good feathered friend our Legendary club

The Great Source of our Inspiration

Let us all Manly People keep striving to become examples of our Great Source and Ispiration
1972, 1973, 1976, 1978, 1987, 1996, 2008 2011

Instead of our shadows of 2022

We are all flames on here that keep the Manly passion burning feathered friend

See the source image

Bozo, I'm beginning to think you have a slight bias about the Sea Eagles. Could be wrong. Maybe I'm misreading the signs. Just a slight itch that says Bozo may not be totally impartial, when he discusses the game. Nah, I must be dreaming. Sorry I mentioned it.

That was as David Bowie would say, in our Golden Years Bozo. Only have DCE as our last player link/ connection to the great Manly teams of 2007 to 2014. Unfortunately DCE hasn't got the Lyon, Matai and Stewarts Manly DNA of the past. So unfortunately it will be an anti-climax, as you say for quite some time to come.
Great Song by the Great David Bowie The Golden years .

Since our rise to Greatness in the 70s

Every decade of our excellence was made possible by the emergence of Great Manly players

The Fact is Certain players can only take you so far

And this is why our Golden Godfather was always on the look out far and wide for new Manly talent

it is vital to rebuild our Legendary club with Great players

As Great Manly players are capable of living up to our Legendary clubs Benchmark of excellence

True Love is .....
Winning a Manly Premiership
See the source image

Give it a rest please Bozo.
I’m getting a migraine with all these posts in every bloody thread. I respect your passion but Jesus Christ, it’s not even relevant half the time.
Sorry that you feel this way feathered friend

What is relevant on here is the passion for our club and we all express it differently

And if you read my posts they are responding to a relevant answer

Give it a rest please Bozo.
I’m getting a migraine with all these posts in every bloody thread. I respect your passion but Jesus Christ, it’s not even relevant half the time.
100% agree its just spam and unrelated dribble, don't want to have to mute him or anyone but it's tempting

Bozo, I'm beginning to think you have a slight bias about the Sea Eagles. Could be wrong. Maybe I'm misreading the signs. Just a slight itch that says Bozo may not be totally impartial, when he discusses the game. Nah, I must be dreaming. Sorry I mentioned it.
I find semi final threads of here where some on here discuss other finals teams journey to this years
Grand final boring

just like some on here find my Manly posts boring .

It is what it is . We accept who we all are and move on to another post

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10