Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sack Beattie!

BOZO

The Incomparable Immortal Bob Fulton
2019 Tipping Competitor

sean john

Manly Til I Die
I can’t help but laught at this tool every time he fronts the media. I mean he is a deadset wanker. I swear every answer he seems to repeat himself time and time again. Maybe his just trying to believe his own bs

HappilyManly

Beatie is front and center in this PR disaster as he is reputedly leaving soon :cool:

ricardo

He supports the Barcelona Jets, or was it the St George Sharks, I forget. Either way he wouldn't get something like that wrong.

Buck

Sack Greenslime
Sack Beatnik

#nextweek
I cannot understand why so many in the media were applauding Greenberg for his leadership over this issue when his 'leadership' has been missing for so long. This is the same guy who sanctioned Matt Lodges return to the game, was aware of Ben Barba's previous behaviour but allowed him to stay in the game & provided a character reference for Meninga on a drink driving charge. His acumen and corporate governance of the game is clearly deficient. Beattie just looks sillier every time he speaks. He is what happens when you appoint someone to a position they are not qualified nor experienced to handle. Politicians have shown time & again they have little clue about business. The greyhound debacle was evidence of that. This week's embarrassing court case demonstrates why they must both go.

Mrs D

wombatgc

Sausage roll eating keyboard warrior.
Premium Member
I watched the Lara Pitt interview she did with that two-faced c@nt. I reckon if someone had of handed her a piece of 4x2 she would’ve caved his head in.

wombatgc

Sausage roll eating keyboard warrior.
Premium Member
The Tigers fans would be filthy with that. Just like Trumpy, Beatoff should not be allowed on social media by themselves.

Freagle

Begs the question...HOW did he actually get this job in the first place? Is it an ARL board decision to appoint him? And we have seen this before, i believe - can't remember his name, but there was that guy who was a banker, a few years back - he didn't know the names of the clubs OR players... Is it maybe seen as a positive to have someone from OUTSIDE the game in this position? 'Cos if it is...sack the friggin' board and start again.

globaleagle

SGF0IHJ1bGVzIGFsbCE=
Staff member
Premium Member
Begs the question...HOW did he actually get this job in the first place? Is it an ARL board decision to appoint him? And we have seen this before, i believe - can't remember his name, but there was that guy who was a banker, a few years back - he didn't know the names of the clubs OR players... Is it maybe seen as a positive to have someone from OUTSIDE the game in this position? 'Cos if it is...sack the friggin' board and start again.
Hard one to remember

Dave Smith

lol :angel::angel::)

globaleagle

SGF0IHJ1bGVzIGFsbCE=
Staff member
Premium Member

Staff online

Latest posts

Top Bottom