Sack Beattie!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He supports the Barcelona Jets, or was it the St George Sharks, I forget. Either way he wouldn't get something like that wrong.

Sack Greenslime
Sack Beatnik

#nextweek
I cannot understand why so many in the media were applauding Greenberg for his leadership over this issue when his 'leadership' has been missing for so long. This is the same guy who sanctioned Matt Lodges return to the game, was aware of Ben Barba's previous behaviour but allowed him to stay in the game & provided a character reference for Meninga on a drink driving charge. His acumen and corporate governance of the game is clearly deficient. Beattie just looks sillier every time he speaks. He is what happens when you appoint someone to a position they are not qualified nor experienced to handle. Politicians have shown time & again they have little clue about business. The greyhound debacle was evidence of that. This week's embarrassing court case demonstrates why they must both go.

I watched the Lara Pitt interview she did with that two-faced c@nt. I reckon if someone had of handed her a piece of 4x2 she would’ve caved his head in.

Begs the question...HOW did he actually get this job in the first place? Is it an ARL board decision to appoint him? And we have seen this before, i believe - can't remember his name, but there was that guy who was a banker, a few years back - he didn't know the names of the clubs OR players... Is it maybe seen as a positive to have someone from OUTSIDE the game in this position? 'Cos if it is...sack the friggin' board and start again.

Begs the question...HOW did he actually get this job in the first place? Is it an ARL board decision to appoint him? And we have seen this before, i believe - can't remember his name, but there was that guy who was a banker, a few years back - he didn't know the names of the clubs OR players... Is it maybe seen as a positive to have someone from OUTSIDE the game in this position? 'Cos if it is...sack the friggin' board and start again.

Hard one to remember

Dave Smith

lol :angel::angel::)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4