Sack Barrett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Should we sack Trent

• Total voters
I think we can give Barrett the points over the forum coaches in regards to Tom Wright, who showed he needs more time in reserves

I can cop poor play, which he produced plenty of, but I can't cop him just jogging along with absolutely no effort on the Tupou break, when he is meant to be fast too. Blacktown for the rest of the year son

I think we can give Barrett the points over the forum coaches in regards to Tom Wright, who showed he needs more time in reserves

I can cop poor play, which he produced plenty of, but I can't cop him just jogging along with absolutely no effort on the Tupou break, when he is meant to be fast too. Blacktown for the rest of the year son

See ya Tommy

Anyone who watched him in reggies knew he had this problem. That being said Barret still needs to go....and immediately.

After the opposition scores and I look at the coaching box I see our coach shaking his head
I have never seen a coach shake his head so much
Why does he shake his head so much ?
Any one that can read body language on here ?

After the opposition scores and I look at the coaching box I see our coach shaking his head
I have never seen a coach shake his head so much
Why does he shake his head so much ?
Any one that can read body language on here ?
It's because he doesn't know what to do.

You see bellamy and even ricky. When the team stuffs up. No shaking head. He is ranting and raving carrying on like a mad man. Like des smashing doors. Coach needs passion which carries onto the players.

Someone make a petition or something to get this useless coach out of here !! I guarantee you we would get 80% of Manly supporters to sign that petition !! If manly ever played like that while Bellamy, Hasler or Ricky were coaching the team would have copped an earful at half time !! Instead all they got was a missing coach !!

Yeah, I can read body language...
His head shaking was indicating he wasn't in agreement with what he was seeing. ;)
interesting ...
If that is the case then my concern is that he has not been able to improve our under performing team all year
I just wish he was able to shake up our team to perform instead of just shaking his head
Today our record run of wins against the Roosters at our Fortress has been reversed to a record loss .
How can any one justify a heavy record loss like that ?
I live on the South of Sydney and the Southerners cant wait to greet me every time we lose
My reply to those Dragons and Shark fans and friends ( all in good banter ) is ...
At least our Proud club has never won a spoon like all you fckers have

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8