Sack Barrett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Should we sack Trent

• Total voters

SeaEagle21

Bencher
Premium Member
How many minutes did Frank get tonight? Seriously why not give someone like Jake a break for 15 minutes at the end of the first half?

He did well in naming Tom at 6 but seriously why have a player unused on the bench again?

The Who

Journey Man
Your insight has been noted, Mr Strone.
At least our SOO represented had sufficient pride in the Manly jersey to play, and bust their arse out there.
How you can continue to blame Twenty for everything is lunacy. We were the better side tonight, and had the officials been more vigilant we would have won.
The players busted their guts, so any claims that Twenty has 'lost the dressing room' is ridiculous.
Tonight we were missing our two wingers, our best centre, our hooker, a second rower . . .
Check out the stats - we were better in every compartment, except goal kicking. And, even on our home ground we again lost the penalty count.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
At least our SOO represented had sufficient pride in the Manly jersey to play, and bust their arse out there.
How you can continue to blame Twenty for everything is lunacy. We were the better side tonight, and had the officials been more vigilant we would have won.
The players busted their guts, so any claims that Twenty has 'lost the dressing room' is ridiculous.
Tonight we were missing our two wingers, our best centre, our hooker, a second rower . . .
Check out the stats - we were better in every compartment, except goal kicking. And, even on our home ground we again lost the penalty count.

Sorry but we had enough ball to win that game
Those ref calls yes we got some bad ones today but we should of been capable to overcome them.
Did you watch our defence it was so soft
Seriously don't make excuses for the ref we lost it ourselves.
TB just not what we need and he has to go..

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I would just love for TB to say in one press conference
We had enough ball to win today but we were poor with our execution.I as manly coach are ashamed with how our form is at home at the moment it is not good enough and our members and fans deserve better..brookvale oval I use to hate coming to play here and we need to rekindle this again for opposing teams visiting here

Last edited:

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
Umm...I was trying to be funny. Others got the joke. I was paraphrasing a line from the movie ‘Top Secret’.

I was not having a crack at the Temora Intruder. That time I was.

Last edited:

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
We have to make Manly Great again !!!
Donald-Trump-angry.jpg

winnyason

Bencher
He got to go he had enough of a chance cant blame everything forever.
Yeap he got dce and the turbos plus marty tapau. The game plan lack of i can see do we want to get some depth on ball shift.
Maguire please **** barrett off

eagle40

Reserve Grader
Isn’t it funny that turbos and DCE all kill it in origin but then come back to Manly under a idiot **** coach with no idea
Barrett is a park footy coach at best, it’s like doing the same thing over and over again & expecting a different result. We see the same **** every week.

Ryan

Journey Man
I've been searching everywhere for the clubs worst season record, but can't find it. With but 5 wins, are we on track for our worst record ever?

Eagleman

Reserve Grader
If we sack him, who comes in? Not much point putting an inexperienced coach in. But what other options are there? Maguire I'm not convinced by.

double hoops

First Grader
The Bunnies have gone to a whole new level without Maguire as well.
Also, Willie Peters (remember him everyone?) has their team as fit as they have ever been.
It sums up the problem with our Management. Overwelmingly they keep moving on great coaches and retain plodders.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18