Sack Barrett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Should we sack Trent

• Total voters
It's not a difficult concept to grasp. Barrett got lucky last year and not this year. He doesn't have the ability to coach us to be a top 8 team again and whilst ever he remains our coach we won't make the Top 8.

Gotcha.

We miss the finals - Barrett's fault.

We make the finals - nothing to do with Barrett.

Don't get me wrong. I am FAR from happy with our current situation.

I just find it funny how people justify their position on Barrett with such incredibly flawed logic.

Each to their own.

Gotcha.

I just find it funny how people justify their position on Barrett with such incredibly flawed logic.

Each to their own.
Had St George not choked in the final round we would have missed the finals last year too, so yeah, he got lucky. Just remind me again what our form was like in the last 6 weeks of the comp.

Gotcha.

Each to their own.
Was a weak comp last year. Alot of teams struggled for form and consistency Even Parra made top 4 and they weren't playing that well

Had St George not choked in the final round we would have missed the finals last year too, so yeah, he got lucky. Just remind me again what our form was like in the last 6 weeks of the comp.
We finished sixth, we were in regardless of the Dragons.

I'm very much camp sack Barrett but I thought we made the 8 by beating penrith in the final round after weeks of poor performances?

I'm very much camp sack Barrett but I thought we made the 8 by beating penrith in the final round after weeks of poor performances?
This is correct, the St.George loss had no bearing on us making the 8 or not. It was the Cowboys that snuck in because the Dragons lost.

I think we need to sack Barrett!
Regardless of what @Mark from Brisbane and @Woodsie say. I know there will be a torrent of posts to the contrary, but at the very least, their post counts will soar into the stratosphere :giggle:

Mate, just because your own grandpa has no time for you .... do you really need my attention that much ...

If it helps just imagine I have given you a cyber hug ,,, and try to get over your need issues ...

Can you please let us all know how he should've handled it as I would assume you were privy to all that was going on?
He show never have done the inpromptu interview about it that’s for sure. It needed to be dealt with by the management not the coach.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8