Sack Barrett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Should we sack Trent

• Total voters
It’s funny, all that worshipping from the media to Arthur, and he is a dead set dud like Barrett
The media worship Barrett too.When Manly were in the spotlight over the Hastings and cap issues and poor on field performances,media were sympathising with Barrett saying this was not his doing but when they had 2 good wins against Broncos and Storm it was all about how great a coaching effort it was by Barrett

Unfortunately, I doubt Bazo is going anywhere.

He is a soft co*k and needs to get the respect of the team, not be liked by them Toughen up or you will never be a coach.

Maybe because it's way past my bedtime, but I'm fuked if I can work that one out.

Maybe he was referring to the almost unlimited resources available at the Bulldogs, compared with the shoestring budget coaches at Manly are forced to work with?!

Results driven business......

In NRL games only (as of last night):

Geoff Toovey - Coached 105, won 61, lost 43, drawn 1. Winning percentage of 58.09%.
2012 - Preliminary Final
2013 - Grand Final
2014 - Qualifying Final
2015 - 9th

Trent Barrett - Coached 63, won 26, lost 37, drawn 0. Winning percentage of 41.26%.
2016 - 13th
2017 - Qualifying Final
2018 - 13th*

* Current season

Just to match Tooves' record, Barrett will need to coach Manly to a 35-6-1 record over his next 42 games.....if he lasts that long.
All but meaningless really, not comparing apples and apples, as Tooves was presiding over the decline of a champion team (and did a pretty good job) while Barrett was brought in as coaching tyro to start a new era pretty much from scratch.
I'm not displeased with Barrett but if we fall in a hole for the rest of the year Maguire is the only one I can think of who may have some appeal.

Maguire.....that's if Doesn't-matta don't get their hooks into him first.

Did you know that Madge played fullback...wearing #23.....for the Adelaide Rams in the first ever Super League competition game played in Australia against the Cows in Townsville?

He hasn't been given a fair go. Seriously guys. Let's see him coach a team, predominantly NOT missing (for whatever reason)

Jorge Taufua
Dylan Walker
Lachlan Croker
Curtis Sironen
Kelepi Tanginoa
Taniela Paseka
Darcy Lussick
Nate Myles
Jack Gosiewski

From the starting 30 at pre-season. We are slowly getting there.

Maguire.....that's if Doesn't-matta don't get their hooks into him first.

Did you know that Madge played fullback...wearing #23.....for the Adelaide Rams in the first ever Super League competition game played in Australia against the Cows in Townsville?
No no no no no!!!

Outsiders don’t understand our clubs culture and winning DNA.
The outsider you would have is Martina from
Melbourne or Bennett.

So that leaves Des, tooves or cleary.

He hasn't been given a fair go. Seriously guys. Let's see him coach a team, predominantly NOT missing (for whatever reason)

Jorge Taufua
Dylan Walker
Lachlan Croker
Curtis Sironen
Kelepi Tanginoa
Taniela Paseka
Darcy Lussick
Nate Myles
Jack Gosiewski

From the starting 30 at pre-season. We are slowly getting there.

I think not having Ploddy at his disposal is a big coaching advantage.

I'm interested to see how much effort the boys show this week. I think TBaz might just be under a little more pressure then most think. Half expect the team to have a cracker out of no where. You just can't follow em.

4 from 13 with the draw we had is pathetic. We won’t make the 8 this year for sure. I also think Barrett handled the Hastings matter very very poorly. Unless we turn things around for the rest of the season I don’t expect Barrett will be back next year.

Team P W L PD Pts
4 3 1 39 8
5 4 1 35 8
4 3 1 12 8
4 3 1 11 8
5 3 2 47 6
5 3 2 38 6
5 3 2 21 6
5 3 2 14 6
4 2 2 -3 6
5 2 3 35 4
5 2 3 2 4