Sack Barrett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Should we sack Trent

• Total voters
Not that many coaches maintain more than 50% win loss ratio. usually its the few who have the better sides like Bennett and Bellamy. Cleary hardly had premiership aspirants for most of his coaching career. But interestingly he had a 52.8 % success rate in his first 3 years of coaching compared to Haslers 48.6 %. Overall Hasler's win-loss percentage is 59 % and that is with two teams expected to be premiership contenders

Not that many coaches maintain more than 50% win loss ratio. usually its the few who have the better sides like Bennett and Bellamy. Cleary hardly had premiership aspirants for most of his coaching career. But interestingly he had a 52.8 % success rate in his first 3 years of coaching compared to Haslers 48.6 %. Overall Hasler's win-loss percentage is 59 % and that is with two teams expected to be premiership contenders

Matai, Snake and Killer as players have a % of 62.

Whoa, dude did you pop the red pills instead of the blue ones?
I'm pissed off lol

Walker is still playing for souffs and had a ****ing blinder

Green is a **** grunt

We got face ****ed by the ref and the team i despise the most after looking like we were going to beat the scoreboard for the whole ****ing game

Also i lost $1239.50 dollars thanks to that **** fest,or $10 dollars whichever way you choose to look at it

I see one similarity between twenty and de$ and that's the ability to pick the same muppets week in week out who make the same errors ,they know they can play **** get paid hundreds of thousands ,don't love the team they are playing for and still get picked in first grade the next week lol

I see one similarity between twenty and de$ and that's the ability to pick the same muppets week in week out who make the same errors ,they know they can play **** get paid hundreds of thousands ,don't love the team they are playing for and still get picked in first grade the next week lol
Yes, but when Des was doing that we were winning comps and playing finals every year.

How in any situation whatsoever is Brown picked in our side? Cullen, Kennedy and Bainbridge all outplayed him. Admittedly that is not saying very much. Any muppet can see that Lewis wouldn't make an impact in NSW cup.

I am more despondent about the team now than I was when we suffered the Northern Eagles dark years. Right now there is little to look forward to.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6