Sack Barrett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Should we sack Trent

• Total voters
Whats done is done and I've got nothing at all against TB but in retrospect I think it may have been wiser to have bought him into the club as Tooves understudy for a few years. The idea of Tooves and Barrett appeals to me much more than Barrett and Cartwright show.

Kind of a pity that ego's often overrule common sense.

The way I see it, when we are 2 from 6 it will be time to go Trent hopefully

Again today we just saw more of the same from last year
Yes zero attacking structure as per usual..headless chooks for the main but special mention defensively. Thought our edge defence actually marked up well and looked a lot more solid than last year.

Yes zero attacking structure as per usual..headless chooks for the main but special mention defensively. Thought our edge defence actually marked up well and looked a lot more solid than last year.
Except that we had no line speed in defence and spent most of the game waiting for the parra players to come to us before we tackled tem

Same issue as last year

What did barrett have the team doing over the summer? Obviously not catching the ball or moving up in defence.

How you will be if we are 0/8 will be something to behold!!
Except that we had no line speed in defence and spent most of the game waiting for the parra players to come to us before we tackled tem

Same issue as last year

What did barrett have the team doing over the summer? Obviously not catching the ball or moving up in defence.
Poor line speed is usually caused by poor fitness levels. Go and watch the St Merge V Riff game from last weekend and check the St Merge line speed, it was impressive.

The Manly side starting this year is better than the Manly side starting 2016. Right through the trials, 9s and now round 1, there was more commitment, and much firmer defence. I think Barrett is getting there gradually, though I suspect he needs to rethink some of his favouritism for ex Penrith players he brought across. To be fair we should give him to Round 10 or 11 to see if what looks to be improving continues with several wins. If not I would be going for Cleary.

Ivan Cleary is not the messiah, he had a win ratio of 50% with the Warriors and 47% with Penrith. I think you're all over estimating his ability based off making the '11 GF with the Warriors.

Ivan Cleary is not the messiah, he had a win ratio of 50% with the Warriors and 47% with Penrith. I think you're all over estimating his ability based off making the '11 GF with the Warriors.
13.83% of statistics are made up.
That said what Barrett's winning %

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8