Sack Barrett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Should we sack Trent

• Total voters
So how do you rate premiership winner Trent Robinson as an attacking coach?

With all the stars under his salary cap sombrero the Chooks have scored 4 more points, 322 to Manly's 318, from the same number of games.

We have scored more points than the Broncos and Sharks too, and more than those scintillating attacking outfits, the Panthers & Warriors.

Also more than the Tigers, Titans, Dogs, Eels Cowboys and Knights.

Not that I think our attack has been good, I don't, but I point this out in the interests of a little perspective, something in short supply around here during this disappointing season
Imo he’s pretty crap too. He just has a better budget than baz the spaz

With all the stars under his salary cap sombrero the Chooks have scored 4 more points, 322 to Manly's 318, from the same number of games.

We have scored more points than the Broncos and Sharks too, and more than those scintillating attacking outfits, the Panthers & Warriors.

Not that I think our attack has been good, I don't, but I point this out in the interests of a little perspective, something in short supply around here during this disappointing season
Imagine if we had sprinkled some of those 54 points against the Eels across a few of the close games.

How’s our defense???

I think the SB crew might end up to be happy as the rumours of Barrett to Penrith are escalating rapidly!!

So for the SB crew if he goes who’s next???

And if you suggest it’s Ha$ler you are all more delusional than I think you are!!

All part of Gus 's 500 year plan. He pin pointed Manly as the panthers only hurdle to winning a grandfinal. Used all his tricks to get Barrett at Manly to ensure we dont even make the top 8!!.

I think the SB crew might end up to be happy as the rumours of Barrett to Penrith are escalating rapidly!!

So for the SB crew if he goes who’s next???

And if you suggest it’s Ha$ler you are all more delusional than I think you are!!
Throw the kitchen sink at Ivan Cleary. Let api go with t baz and save cashola utilising manase. Then hope we can snare nathan as well

1. ReadingThePlay‏ @ReadingThePlay 1h1 hour ago
    I was dusting off the crystal ball last night and I saw Trent Barrett in a coaching role at Panthers 2019?
    1f52e.png

I’m not sure about the validity of any of this but the thing to remember is that multiple sources had Barrett landing at the Bulldogs last year and that didn’t happen.

For me if Griffin was to get sacked at Penrith, Cleary would be the man they’d want to get back in order to keep his son.

I’m not sure about the validity of any of this but the thing to remember is that multiple sources had Barrett landing at the Bulldogs last year and that didn’t happen.

For me if Griffin was to get sacked at Penrith, Cleary would be the man they’d want to get back in order to keep his son.
Cleary won’t go back to Penrith as long as Gould is there.Barrett on the other hand,is a different proposition

Winning premierships and being a strong club every year was pretty good though ......... beats the **** out of being a regular contender for the spoon

Do you really want to be remembered for winning the wrong way or the right? what legacy do you want to leave for your kids? I took pride out of the fact that we didn't cut corners, but have we? but you want to? what example are we setting? I would rather loose each week knowing that we did the right but won because we cheated our heritage.

Hi fellow feathered friends back from my stay in a rehab facility i was getting treated for suicidal thoughts of losing 4 or 5 in a row.Anyway i will put my head on the chopping block and ill say give him another go at least till end of year maybe next .Look im not sticking up for Barrett but he has had a tumultuous time what he's had to deal with or inherited has been off putting say the least .What ever happens will be but id say im prepared to give him abit more time

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8