Sack Barrett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Should we sack Trent

• Total voters
He has failed. Nice bloke. Nice looking bloke though. All those blaming Bozo. We have the talent. And young players too. Could be a powerhouse in five years with a decent game plan. Kelly and Tom Wright and Suli and Paseka and Lane and the turbos and Walker is still young and think of the hoppas and schusters and another turb coming through. Anderson and fainu and funa. Even smalley. I think we need Cade Cust at half and jake at captain. DCE is stripped and made five eighth and Tommy T goes to centre because Tedesco and Ponga will keep him from playing there at rep level and he will be the worlds best 4. And save his body too.

Honestly I don't know. What's with the kicking it into the sideline in attacking position. This team is so stupidly coached. Winger brings it up. Fullback brings it up. Dummy half centre run. Second rower from whichever edge run. Tapau run with wild offload. Drill it into the sideline. FMD.

Even his former team mates in the Fox commentary booth who normally don't say anything against him were continually questioning our kicking to touch tactics tonight. They could see it just isn't working because nothing ever comes from it. Question is why can't Barrett see it?

Its just negative play.

When we're attacking, at least vary it a bit and do something like put up a few bombs to put their defenders under pressure. Tonight against St Merge who don't have tall outside backs other than Macdonald would have been perfect to put up a bomb or two and use Turbo like we saw him used when he scored in Origin. But did we do ANYTHING like that? No.

Barretts time is up!! We need a coach who gets the team attacking rather than negative and unManly like tactics that our fans are hating!! You refuse to change players that are just not up to it!! We need a new coach and captain quick smart!!!

One question to everyone .
What type of culture did Trent build since he became coach ?
A very safe culture for those within the team:
As long as they care about each other, winning isn't an issue.
If they play badly, they'll be given a cuddle and never dropped.
If they don't like someone, that person won't be allowed to play with them.
If the press is a bit scary, Daddy Trent will handle it for them.
If it's too hard to remember a game plan, we won't have one.

There's your culture Bozo.

Sorry, not good enough Trent. Every living being who follows NRL especially us fans know this.
I don't mind you talking on my behalf, but presumably you are not including the animal kingdom or plant life in that statement?

Irrespective of the more then normal negative issues that has been associated with the Manly season to date , i can still not feel easy about the continuing delay to re sign and lock in the improved and promising players who have and can offer some real hope and future good prospects . Namely. Lane , Suli , Paseka , Tanga and to an extent Jet Ski . Fair enough to make some allowances for the salary cap uncertainty but surely with the number of confirmed departures for next season , Barrett or who ever has some influence on these matters should have been able to conclude and finalize things by now . Most of these players again represent some real hope and better prospects for future seasons and really should have been retained by this stage and not only for a sense of stability .

SACK BARRETT SACK BARRETT