Saab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think now that our forwards are starting to muscle up , and with Tommy due back , I think Saab will return to his best.. If he develops tha combo between him Koula and Tommy , it will be worth the wait

Saab scored tries against both Penrith and Melbourne that no-one else could have. It is against precisely those teams that we will need every bit of X factor we can find.
an intercept try is hardly a try no one else could of scored. I don't remember the try against Penrith. But either way I don't really remember any try scored from Saab where it hasn't been put on a platter for him as such. Normally an overlap, a kick into space or picking up a loose ball. Not once have I seen him create something for himself. If speed is what u mean by X factor, then there is plenty of that not in the NRL. He doesn't possess a step, a chip and Chase, linebreaks etc. That to me is X factor

Wow if people on here are serious about bringing Jorge back this season than atleast Saab will no longer be the whipping boy on here! Jorge can have his old title back!

Back stocks must be low (hello Jorge) for this guy to hold his place in the team. He can’t even convert the trick plays designed specifically for him.

Even Harper is offering more than this guy. Drop him to Blacktown until he learns how to do more than one thing (run fast).

Time for Ray Ray Vaega!

Saab is a punish to watch just hasn’t got the smarts or ticker to be a good footballer. However, he was not afforded any protection for the short kick off and drop outs he was posted on his own where as there were 3-4 cow girls.

Saab is a punish to watch just hasn’t got the smarts or ticker to be a good footballer. However, he was not afforded any protection for the short kick off and drop outs he was posted on his own where as there were 3-4 cow girls.
Fair point and not defending Saab because he was poor BUT zero protection. It was 2/3 v 1 every time. That said when diffusing long kicks he caught them comfortably. Every time a bomb went up his technique catching a ball above his head was very poor. Garrick replaces him on the wing every time but Garrick has been excellent at FB. Not sure we have an alternative, even in Vaega.

Fair point and not defending Saab because he was poor BUT zero protection. It was 2/3 v 1 every time. That said when diffusing long kicks he caught them comfortably. Every time a bomb went up his technique catching a ball above his head was very poor. Garrick replaces him on the wing every time but Garrick has been excellent at FB. Not sure we have an alternative, even in Vaega.
yep his technique catching the high ball is horrible

Does anyone know when Parker is back? Is he gone for the season? I'd be happy to see Parker come in to centre, Koala to FB and Garrick back to wing. And that's no criticism of Garrick in the FB role as he's been outstanding, all things considered. I just think that shift strengthens the team overall and gives Koala some much needed time and space. He's just suffocated outside the chook.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4