Saab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Like a number of other players in the side, he needs at least another season under his belt before he really hits his straps.

We have a young inexperienced side, take whatever comes our way this year. However it looks like it will be the 2022/23/24 period when this team really peaks.

Crickey. There are some turncoats on this site.
Every player drops bombs; Turbo did it against Melbourne and it led directly to a try.
I'll agree that Saab is not the attacking weapon without Turbo but he is one of the finds of the season.
I agree with everything you say except I’m not as harsh on him in regards to his ability to play without TomT.A fair chunk of his tries have come from DCE and to a lesser extent,Harper.I just think that Tom attracts more attention which gives the others time.TomT doesn’t necessarily set him up every time

Like a number of other players in the side, he needs at least another season under his belt before he really hits his straps.

We have a young inexperienced side, take whatever comes our way this year. However it looks like it will be the 2022/23/24 period when this team really peaks.
You talking a up Fourpeat ????

This kid can't catch a cold.

Dropped 3 bombs and nowhere near DCE kicks.

Only scores tries when turbo plays because turbo gets all the attention from defence the turbo passes it out to him.

His only job is to catch the ball and run fast. Fkn do it.
Gees man….go easy!
The kid is going great! He has made a massive difference for us on the wing this year.

I love the Saab!

just sayin’

Saab done a few great things out there, but now and then just looks a bit uncomfortable and last night was 1 of them...When Tom is playing , it opens up more space to use his greatest attribute - Speed...but he will feature in coming weeks with some big plays and be the poster boy of many digging the knife in today.
Some of the air challengers along with 50 other decisions were head scratches last night, so a good game to simply earn the 2 points the hard was and get the hell outta there.
If there was a terrible wingers blunder last night, it was Funa coming in for no reason when Suli had his opposite centre easily and gifted the Raiders their first try which made the entire game harder than it needed to be.

Crickey. There are some turncoats on this site.
Every player drops bombs; Turbo did it against Melbourne and it led directly to a try.
I'll agree that Saab is not the attacking weapon without Turbo but he is one of the finds of the season.
yes - gee some very hard markers lol lol. He played ok from what I saw

This kid can't catch a cold.

Dropped 3 bombs and nowhere near DCE kicks.

Only scores tries when turbo plays because turbo gets all the attention from defence the turbo passes it out to him.

His only job is to catch the ball and run fast. Fkn do it.
I respectfully disagree , he dropped 3 bombs. I would only consider someone dropping a bomb when you are defending or directly under it. When you are challenging for the ball, in most cases the defending winger or fullback fends it off.

I rate Saab game last night as solid 6.5/10. I think this kid will play origin in two years if turbo says healthy.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4